1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Passion

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by limeslam, Jul 29, 2013.

1. UndercoverGypsy

Just try a bunch of stuff, be it weird or not. I ended up with the weird combo of tech and music, amongst a few other smaller hobbies. If you're into film, try watching some classics; Clerks, Donnie Darko, ect. Just think about what you think you'd enjoy.

2. limeslam

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Awesome. Thanks man :grin: I'll have to check that all out. I love Fiverr but that seems like a big hassle to do because you have to transfer their footage which can take a really long time. Haha and yeah, i love video editing. I did a video for my school last night, but I realized that while I edit and become more frustrated I become really delusional which is kind of hysterical. Haha, but thanks :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 3rd Aug 2013 at 04:26 PM ----------

Haha yeah! I've never learned how to play chess.... I really should have a long time ago haha. And there aren't any bowling clubs near me :/

---------- Post added 3rd Aug 2013 at 04:28 PM ----------

Thats true. Thanks man! I've actually been watching a lot of movies from the 80s to the early 2000s which is slightly before my time and I've been enjoying them! Its all the indie dramas, but are still a lot of fun.

3. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Some people are just good at being a friend. That has more value than any other skill, although it´s not always recognized and it´s not considered a "passion".

4. soulodolo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hey man,

I've been struggling with the same thing for a long time and kinda still am
    but ive found something thats helped. Have your ever tried playing an instrument? I tried piano when I was younger and didnt like it but I just stated playing the guitar a couple months ago and haven't been able to put it down. I never thought I would keep at something like this for so long because I pretty much give up on everything I try but here I am. I don't think ill make a living out of it but it's really helped with my depression and helps keep my mind off of things. try it out man you never know. I used to hate rock music and now it's all I listen to. like others here have said, you wont know if you like something if you don't try.

wish you the best of luck

5. limeslam

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Haha yeah! I should probably work on that more. Haha I have a lot of really shallow friendships. I think I may have issues trusting people.

---------- Post added 7th Aug 2013 at 04:07 PM ----------

Yeah! Thats awesome man! I should definitely try that :slight_smile: I actually do own a guitar but never had the chance to learn how to use it.