What do You go for?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by clarkec1, Jul 13, 2013.

1. srslywtf

petite twinks I guess would be the best description physically. I dont mind if someone is taller or has a bit of muscle, or a bit of chub (some weight is ok.. not into fat. I was fat for a long time. its gross).... hairless preferable, at least well trimmed hair.. and not down with beards except in rare cases... well that's where i'm at at this point in time at least. I think my horizons are broadening.

emotionally developed. carefree attitude and lively spirit. no-holds-barred sense of humor.

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I was gonna say alot of different qualities in a lot of different guys could do it for me and I doubt I'll ever find them all in one. But...

Yeah that pretty much sums the essentials up for me also ^_^ Otherwise all I'd ask for is someone who communicates his feelings (about me and in general) well. My ex was shy and stubborn and any time there was some kind of problem he'd never let me in or tell me what was wrong. Wouldn't prefer to have to deal with that in a relationship again~

3. Idek1204

I prefer more feminine girls

4. Ang

Ang

Out Status:
    Some people
    Can't really think of a type with guys at the moment but with women short hair, not too thin, glasses, dressed in a kind of androgynous / not to feminine way. Most importantly though they've got to be up for a laugh!

5. Envira

I find that a quiet prettiness and an amazing personality are waaaay more attractive than someone who's like uber hot, but also really stupid. I like girls who are "pretty" and "beautiful" instead of the stereotypical hot.

6. MrBrightside

In girls i like someone that likes a good time, sociable yet i we can share anything with each other, kinda like a best friend. I have a thing for dark red hair with girls, not orange ginger though if u get what i mean. I cannot be doing with superficial girls who have no interest in anything but themselves.

In a guy, i tend to like slightly older guys, like a couple years. I like a bit of stuble, and someone with similar interests to me. Like someone that likes football, likes a drink and again is sociable. I dont like body builders or very feminine guys. I like someone who dresses fashionably too, dunno why but its a real turn on!

My main turn off is someone who wants to change me, i react really badly to anyone that wants me to stop drinking or stop smoking on occasions. If you dont like me as i am you're chasing the wrong guy!

7. Quaiv

Girls: gingers! I love gingers. Or dark-skinned girls with dark hair (I'm looking at you, Serena Williams) (and contrary to most people, I like her much more than Sharapova).
    Guys and genderqueer people: no particular type, physically speaking.
    Of course, this is only about who I stare at check out.
    Relationship-wise, I like nerdy people who are interested in more or less the same things as me (music, books, everything involving computers) and, of course, who I am sexually compatible with.
    Oh, and I just had to post this:

[​IMG]

#27 Quaiv, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
  8. biggayguy

Physically, I like guys with some muscles. A few extra pounds is ok. People with a decent intellect. I like women that are proportional; not too big of breast and not too hippy. I like someone that keeps up on current events. Being able to play chess is a big bonus with me.

9. Minx

Practically any guy that isn't a douchebag/liar/psychopath/married.

10. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

With girls I only need someone that I have fun with and interesting conversation.I don't have type of look which i prefer.

With guys its different! I admit I'm a bit superficial when it comes to men because I only attracted to their look, usually there is nothing more. I like abs and.. I have no type of look that i prefer with men too.. just abs would be nice ^^ and awesome hair

11. gavguy

gavguy Guest

I think I would prefer to go with someone who has a fantastic personality, caring maybe sensitive at times but always trustworthy.
    I would always go for a person based on personality rather than looks because it's what is in inside that counts and love come from within, yes romantic at heart

12. Rexmond

Generally bears.

Hairy, older & more chubbier guys. The hairier the better, I guess? That's what I'm attracted to, but personality wise; someone who values animals considerably, and has a kind heart and is a warming person. Hard to find someone who fulfils these desires, but I know it isn't impossible.

13. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

As a transsexual Female to Male, I like girls more than I like guys. Girls who are feminine. I consider pre-op (and non-op) Male to Female transsexuals girls, too, and they tend to be very feminine (from what I've seen). Another reason is traditional "heterosexual" intercourse doesn't appeal to me, I'm more of an oral/mutual masturbation person.

-Charlie

14. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok, well I'm about to write a novel. Here goes...

I'm into women that are a bit masculine, yet are in touch with their feminine side and like to dress up on occasion. Though, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like when girls wear sweatpants and torn jeans. :3 I usually like women with hair below their ears, but not too long. Short-haired women are attractive too. I am definitely attracted to women that are older than me, but I won't deny a woman who is a few months to a year younger; I highly doubt I could date a woman that is more than a year younger, not sure why. My age range is anywhere between 21-45.
    I like women who have the desire to be a provider. Not because I'm lazy and don't like to work; I actually prefer to work and make my own money (buying gifts for a girlfriend is fun!). But I find it extremely sexy when I see a woman who likes to take charge and take care of things. I am VERY attracted to brave women who like to go on adventures. I'm very adventurous and I have yet to be in a relationship with someone as adventurous as I am. I am in no way attracted to wimps. Now I don't mind if a woman is afraid of bugs and stuff like that, because I hate bugs too. But I want someone who will go to a haunted house with me, or to ride a roller coaster with. XD
    One of the first things I notice about a woman physically, is her height. I am extremely attracted to taller women. Tall to me is 5'5'' and up, since I'm 5'2''.
    I am also very attracted to dominant women. Confident women who like to be in charge is sexy to me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I also want someone who loves animals. I'm a huge animal lover, and I could not be with someone who dislikes animals. I want someone who is sweet, understanding, loving, and loyal.

15. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Guys. Boyish, hairless twinks. Mmmmm, mmmmmm good. (slurp)

16. evora

I'm attracted to masculine, dominant girls. Most of them had short brown hair and brown eyes but I think that's only because the majority of people has a darker complexion and not because that's my type. Boyish girls are definitely my type though. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. LinkLarkin

This is pretty much exactly what I was going to write.

18. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Someone like me :grin: Nah I am only joking Lol
    For some reason, I seem to be attracted to younger Guys with Black Hair & Blue Eyes, must be a Irish thing, a Masculine Guy sounds good, with a soccer players body :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    But I would not rule out a Feminine Guy, as the last Guy I went with was a bit Feminine :slight_smile:

19. leer

yep ad go for a soccer players body fit, lots of stamina, age as long they have a pulse it dont matter:roflmao:

20. rena

I like girls with ambition, and a good personality. :slight_smile: