1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tattoos?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Split Arrows, Jun 19, 2013.

1. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

i have a chefs knife on my right inside fore-arm, and bunch of dates inside of chain links with runes on them, their my momentoes! set of lips tatted on right butt cheek which means if you dont like me for who i am then kiss my a@@!!!! a purple flower on left side bikini line stands for last warrior of valhala, and a tiger moth on the right side of bikini line, rebirth symbol, more to come yet!

2. Valerie

Valerie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I know, but it doesn't matter for the job I want to do (!) I won't be working behind a desk or have to deal with customers so I can have all the tattoos I want!

3. partmin123

partmin123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I also want the vines because they show that i am a druid and it will show that i am in tune with nature. :icon_bigg:

4. GayNerd

I don't have any, and never will. I have never even had a fake tattoo.

I personally don't care for Tattoos.

5. rose94

I just have one small one on my left wrist. It's a heart-beat trace and within it is the word 'love' and a loveheart and then the heart trace continues. Got it above a bunch of self harm scars as a reminder that I'm worth more than that.

Would love to get more but haven't the ideas or the money at the moment.

6. Californiacoast

I have the State of Mississippi on my chest. A reminder of where I am from and to stand up for LGBT rights there. I am amazed at how many people can't guess the state. Did everyone fail geography, or just never visited the South? One guy guessed California. I think he had been smokin too much herb, lol. I think I would like to get a Bear paw at some point on my arm. With claws...

7. RoguesWolfe

To represent my er well furry side I have a wolf paw print on my left shoulder. I wanna get more but those will mainly be my dorkdom coming out. Pokemon, Doctor Who, things like that.