1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you find yourself attractive?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sugarcubeigloo, May 25, 2013.

1. Episode

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have perfectionistic concerns so no, I'm never good enough or attractive enough. However what everyone should realise is that NOBODY is completely satisfied with the way they look. We always strive to have something we don't have.

I like my height I guess (191 cm). My face? Wish I was a bit more symmetrical, but that's just me. Also working on to pack a bit more muscle.

Personality-wise, I'm honest and trustworthy and am always here to listen :slight_smile: Although sometimes I wish I took the initiative to be more outgoing rather than staying silent whenever it suited me.

2. hichat

Unfortunately, no. I feel bad when I look at myself so I don't take photos much.

3. TinyBee

I'm happy with how i look, yeah.

And I'd say my personality is okay as well. It really depends on the day. Sometimes I'll be anti-social and just all around rude, but somedays I'll be fine. Though i can be pretty annoying and loud..

4. pokerface87

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Generally I am happy with myself.

5. needshelp

no but you know what, who cares.

6. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    HAHAHAHAHAHA no

7. stephenstills

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Could be better, could be worse. I am definitely not photogenic though! :lol:

8. Hysteria

I'm generally fine with my body. I really don't like my facial features though. I'm fine with my personality, though it tends to be like marmite with other people - some hate it, some love it.

9. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a tough time explaining this to people, but I'll try.

Think of your absolute bestest friend in the world, either current or in the past. Now try to think about them objectively. You might recognize that they had some less-than-ideal characteristics, either physically or emotionally. Maybe they had a weird-looking face, or their hair kept sproinking up. Maybe they had a weird laugh, or liked to talk about Harry Potter a bit too much. But you accepted these things as part and parcel of the whole package. You like the person so much that you didn't really notice or care about these things. When you saw them, you saw "friend" rather than "sproinky hair".

Got it? OK.

That's how I feel about myself.

Years ago, I set about befriending myself. Because I'm going to be stuck with this guy for my entire trip on Planet Earth, so I may as well learn to enjoy him. So I learned to like what I like, and love what I love, and make peace with all my faults. So when I look in the mirror - yes, even naked - I like what I see. Not because I'm specifically attracted to the type of guy I see in the mirror. But because I recognize that guy, and I've learned to like and love him. I don't necessary ignore the round stomach or the weirdly-placed body hair or goofy face. But like seeing a friend or lover, I mainly see the whole package deal. And as such, I DO find him attractive. :slight_smile:

Lex

10. purplekitty

^^^ I would love to be like that, Lex! Unfortunately for me, it seems I'm not there yet.

Physically, I always viewed myself as average, but I guess that's because I've lived in this body for 20 years. I'm told that I have a great figure, but I don't really like it because I feel like it projects an image (female) that just doesn't really fit me. I guess that's why I don't take care of it as much as I should.

Personality wise, I guess I'm okay? I have my quirks, but who doesn't? I try to be open-minded and friendly, but this can be hard sometimes, especially when I'm feeling cynical. I'm also really lazy, which is the cause of a lot of my stress. And I'm an introvert, which has its pros and cons.

11. aamaandaajuliaa

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I am attractive. I don't know what's going on with my brain though.

12. Pocky

I thought I'd spend a little while on a dating app tonight, so no I certainly don't feel attractive at the moment.

I would like some input on what I could do to at least look better in photos. It seems that even if I think I look ok in the mirror, I take a photo and I look horrible.

Case in point: my EC profile. I feel like I look way too old and fatter than I really am.

13. Skyline

Yes.
    Actually I'm rather attracted to the feminine aspects of my body, but my body as a whole is a good one I think. As for my personality, there's no one I'd rather talk to when I'm feeling down than myself!

14. Johneh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No. I never have

#194 Johneh, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  15. DrkRayne

Not really no. Physically I dont think I'm attractive. Some days I think I'm okay.

However I love my personality and my accomplishments and I think I'm a nice person. Which to me makes up for my looks.

16. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I find myself hideous & can barely look in a mirror most of the time.

17. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes I'm strongly attracted to myself, and I know I'm attractive in general.

18. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm all right. I'm some people's type. I've had both men and women hit on me about equally, with guys coming on more strongly. I'm not everybody's type, though. Some guys are sort of universal in their appeal. I'm camera-shy and it comes through.

19. robotman

I think I have a nice lips and an okey bum... Apart from that no, I hate everything about myself lol