1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psychopathy Self-Test

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pret Allez, May 9, 2013.

1. BornInTexas

Hi5 for being goodygoodies? :grin: o/^\o

2. Stoical

Hooray for wholesomeness! (*hug*)

3. That Kid

2.9 Primary
    4.5 Secondary

That sounds pretty accurate considering how much I hate people.

4. FranklinK

Primary - 1.6
    Secondary - 2.8

5. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

Wow, I was not expecting this....
    I got a 4.8 on primary sociopathy, which was higher than 96.7 or so percent of people
    And I got a 2.2 of all things with secondary sociopathy, higher than less than 40% of people.
    Go being a relative outlier :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:
    Soooo, since I was being completely honest, who wants to take over the world with me, as I got the highest primary score while being honest. Mwahaha.

6. Night Rain

I answered them truthfully (which means I didn't pick the "right" answers, I picked what I
    really think) and I got:

1.9 for Primary psychopathy

3.4 for Secondary psychopathy.

7. someguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Primary - 1.3
    Secondary - 2.5

8. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

I got 3.5 for primary and secondary. Not telling me anything I wasn't already aware of.

9. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.7. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.1. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

4.7 and 4.1...
    Well, this is awkward.

10. Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.5. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

11. MetalAngel89

MetalAngel89 Guest

I've actually been wondering if there is a test I could take... when I was younger my mother asked me a riddle that only psychopaths get right and is apparently one that is used in questioning... and I got it right -_- and also in my CHL class the guy said that no matter how much of a tough guy you are if you have to kill a man, it'll eat you up alive... and I honestly don't think it will ... As horrible as that sounds.... that doesn't mean I WANT to shoot anyone, I'm just not afraid to if needed...

ANYWHO lol thanks for finding this...

mine are 3.3 & 3.7
    which is apparently 80.6 & 90.6 higher than others who have taken it....

12. Vesper

So that means I'm empathetic and guilt-prone, but impulsive, easy to anger, and easily bored.

13. darkcheesse

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.4. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.
    You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 62.34% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 98.03% of people who have taken this test.

what's an antisocial orientation? just curious as whether to be offended or not. 98% higher than every one else should i be worried?

14. GayLibertarian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.6.
    Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.3.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 85.7% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 81.09% of people who have taken this test.

-----

Really no surprises here.

15. 4ever Hearth

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.9. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.5. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 72.84% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 86.46% of people who have taken this test.

It's kinda nice to know that I'm not the only one with some "issues."

16. Gen

Gen

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.2.
    Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.2.

Yay! I'm not the craziest!! No, I still probably am. I am well aware that there is a slight side myself that is a bit sociopathic, but he knows he is not allowed to come out without permission. ^_^

Anyway, the parts that tripped me up were.....

~I tell other people what they want to hear so that they will do what I want them to do.

~I enjoy manipulating other people's feelings.

I swear I'm a good person. I plan to study psychology extensively in the future. Mainly, because I've always been a very observant and intuitive person. I have an abnormal ability to pick up on things, which usually help me help, or at least prevent hurting, others. However, I noticed at a very young age that I can be very precise and convincing with my words when I choose to be. I also noticed that I could create a complete web of lies without the slightest hint of hesitation, or even remorse in some cases. If anything, I often feel remorse about things for not truthfully feeling remorseful when I know I should.

Regardless, I am definitely aware of my negative capability and I am far from the type of person that would ever need to do any mass deception, or anything of the such. I get the satisfaction of venting out all of my crazy into the characters of my writing.

Such a waste though, I would be such a badass criminal...

17. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

Primary: 1.9 Secondary: 2.3 Um?

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 41.76% of people who have taken this test.

WHAT

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 39.13% of people who have taken this test.

sigh

18. crowleaf

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Primary - 4.9 (Higher than 97.54%)
    Secondary - 3.2 (Higher than 78.18%)

LMAO. Sounds right, I don't care about others much.

19. Sapphy

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.9. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

20. Private

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.3. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

is it bad that I somewhat agree to this...