1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bra Talk

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Batman, May 5, 2013.

1. metalgrrl

i cant stand sports bras, personally. i like colours, patterns... pretty bras :slight_smile: but maybe thats cause im trans :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. I...well I used to wear sports bras every day.

I had enormous boobs until I had a reduction. Now, I just don't wear then mostly. But if I have to, I wear sports bras still haha

3. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I hate wearing bras lol they hurt my chest lol my parents would complain I don't wear them at home too lol . I wish I had bigger chest tho :frowning2:

4. Hopeful

I go between sports bras and regular bras - I got a couple at Victoria's Secret this fall that I like a lot some days, others I find them really uncomfortable. I wear a 36C, so I don't like to go without a bra...

When I go running I don't wear a normal sports bra. I don't know if it's just me, or if it's because of my size, but normal sports bras are too stretchy and not supportive of bouncing. I have a couple of running bras that I like but aren't comfortable for regular use. When I'm *not* running, I like to wear sports bras (I have them in fun colors - hot pink, teal, purple and a couple of reversible ones - pink/orange and a think strapped yellow/purple one) but if I'm going out somewhere and I'm wearing a shirt that has a wider or lower neckline and I don't want my sports bra to show I wear a regular bra.

5. Aya McCabre

I only wear bras for sport, or occasionally to hold up a top that won't stay up without one (it's not the bra so much as the ability to safety pin things to the straps). Otherwise I tend to avoid them. They hurt my back.

6. EverythingWeBecome

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Always sports bras.They are comfortable and make me look flat.

7. Rosemarried

Rosemarried Guest

I love, love, LOVE the fancy dancy bras covered in lace and frills and such! The ones with decorative bows and piping as well, but I absolutely hate the push up bras with two inch thick padding. They're just too much in my taste XD

8. Music Madness

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Underwire is evil!... I used to use it all of the time (because I found that the ones without wire weren't very supportive), but now I use padded bras as they still have that support but are much more comfortable! :slight_smile:

As for styles and patterns, lately I've been using push ups (not because I particularly like my breasts in my face, but because I like the patterns on it, lol). And I like anything that is sexy, but understated... or as I like to say, "tomboy sexy". :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Crystal's Vaporeon

I actually really like wearing sports bra's to bed but I hate wearing them during the day x3 But my fave bra at the moment is this black one I have with a big strip of bright blue lace along the top bit of the bra, it's really pretty and I just love how I look in it :grin: Though I have bruises under my breasts from where the under wire has dug in because I always have my bra's to tight :/

10. Ames

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure which ones I will like, right before the holidays I had mine done currently warring a sportbra can't wait to be able to try one others to see what I will like once I'm healed

11. am i the only one that thinks push up bras give me the most support? every other bra is okay but they dont feel supported like they do in a push up.
    tshirt bras are what i wear for work but whne im not its push ups/plunge. idk, im not that big but im bigger than a c cup which i think is the 'average' so idk if that has any relevance haha.

i usually get black or white with some patterns on, nothing adventurous aha

12. MWilex

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I prefer neon colored sports bras, and I wear those everywhere except school. We have a white polo shirt as the uniform so I wear a white bra with no padding but an underwire. I'm not really picky on brands or anything.

13. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

Black, and plain I guess. I feel odd commenting on this when I'm a guy. ha ha

14. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Like Hopeful said, I also go between regular and sports bras. I'd rather not wear any at all, but can't get away with that without severe reduction surgery. Although I love them on other women, I don't like my own.

15. Zooombini

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My black plain sports bra is possibly my favorite thing, I just wander around my house in just that. That being said I have an adorable bra that is a faint blue zebra stripes that I adore just because of the color

---------- Post added 28th Dec 2013 at 02:34 PM ----------

Have you tried the nude bras? I've found they work better with more see through tops because you don't see the white and skin color contrast.

16. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love the victoria secret billion dollar bra.

17. sparkly glasses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just anything that fits - I've got a lot to put in them and it gets really frustrating trying to find the right one myself but I can't build up the confidence to go for a fitting until I loose a bit of weight. Usually go for black, dark blue or white. As plain as possible. Can never get underwired to fit.

18. PurpleGrey

Nude push-up with underwire and no extra padding. Most practical, in my opinion, but still a little sexy.

Something lacy or sheer or something for, ahem, special occasions. Has to have underwire, though; I have a flimsy blue lace thing and it has zero support and makes me flatter than if I wasn't wearing anything.

19. geekchicgirl

I feel naked without a bra on. At night and on weekends I wear a sports bra, but every other time I wear a D cup with underwire and a little padding. Helps to keep them in place lol. I like black, nude, or blues and purples for the color. Some have patterns but not many.

20. thekillingmoon

Simple looking ones without lace, usually black.