1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what attracts you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stonewalk, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Pills

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Good looks and confidence.

2. Took My Youth

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Looks are something I don't care about at all. I find the girl beautiful and attractive if their personality shines through, and I find everything about them beautiful then. Don't get me wrong, I do find girls very physically attractive but I don't have a 'crush' on them really unless I love their personality and sense of humour, etc.

3. ok455

This is what i would love to have but we know its not going to happen.

Personality is the biggest thing for me. Looks are nice and i may drool i need someone who i can click with and feel comfortable to be around. A good sense of Humor he can laugh at my corny jokes. He will also be able to start and hold a good conversation not just sit and stare at a wall. He will call me or text me first not wait for me to do it. He will also be able to take control and i can sit back and relax. And he would be able to have fun with out resorting to illegal drugs or getting drunk or high. He would be career minded and have his own car and license and a job.

The two things that drives me wild is nice defined tan arms and good hair i love to run my fingers through guys hair. No tattoos 1 or 2 decent sizes are find but not a mess full of tattoos. But i am not picky about looks at all a whole wide range of guys attracts me to them.

4. stonewalk

yeah thats about how i am, i notice beauty but i dont actually become "attracted" or gain feelings from that. as i said on the initial post that that wasnt at all what drew my to my girlfriend. I think part of the reason that people appear more beautiful and attractive one one has feelings for them is in part because you actually SEE them, you look at their individual features and hang on everything that you love most. The shape of their mouth or the creases around their eyes, all things that you would take for granted or would never think to study and find beautiful in its individuality suddenly become apparent and stand out and you explore them more in depth both emotionally and physically.

pardon my romanticism, it comes with the whimsical/artist/weirdo territory.:lol:

5. Priiiide

I'm attracted to intelligence but it doesn't necessarily have to be book intelligence, I just like a woman who has depth and passion. I like someone to be creative and expressive whether it be through literature, painting, photography, anything...

6. Miss Bubbles

Kind hearts plain and simple