1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lowering energy

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Mr.Pushover, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Mr.Pushover

Hey guys so I've been experiencing a lot of low energy feelings lately, and I don't like it. I seem to be tired all the time. I'm a runner and I've been real tired the whole past week but it doesn't stop at that. I try to go the gym as often as I can and even there I didn't really pull my effort into it. Also, I have this huge ab workout I used to every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday night, and now I just have no level of effort to do half of it, or sometimes I skip and wait til the next morning. I feel like I'm losing whatever juice I had. I've had this happen before and gained a little weight so I don't really want to stop but at the same time, it's stressing me out to keep doing everything. My mom thinks I don't eat enough, but I don't know. What would you guys suggest?

2. you said it happened before and gained some weight, was that from not going to the gym or have you nitced any other patterns as when it happens?

it could be low thyroid.
    or low iron.

eat some more foods with iron/protein in and it may help :slight_smile:

if not then go to the drs and get bloods done :slight_smile:

3. Mr.Pushover

I think I gained weight last time because I stopped my ab workout for a while. It was kind of different than this situation though

4. gmac

Ive had low energy for a long time. I thought it was normal but its been bad lately so I got hormones and vitamins checked out and I have pretty low testosterone (225) and for my age it should be around 700 800. Something to consider. I wish I had it checked as a teenager, I could have been better off buy now. Good luck

5. suninthesky

Maybe your recovery/long runs are too fast. You'd be surprised how slow you have to go to get a full recovery. HR at about 130 bpm during the runs.