What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    TBS, please stop wasting air-time with 'original' programming and just stick to re-runs. Thanks.

2. MatthewJS

Sleeping and my crush

3. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm, Russell Wilson's looking really good with the 1's so far. Just one bad throw so far and he's been fantastic at scrambling when nothing's open.

Hope he gets the start for the story's sake. Luckily Pete Carroll is bizarrely unconventional enough to start a 3rd round rookie over a guy he payed $10 mil for in Matt Flynn :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

And if Russell Wilson really does end up looking this good in the regular season it'll make for an awesome watch!

4. RedKnight

I stand corrected. My boyfriend is never allowed to bake again!

5. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She legitimately wrote me a love poem. :love:

6. Totoro

My guy is bringing me to The Ex on my birthday :grin:!!

7. emopuppy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Home...(i moved into college yesterday..)

8. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been so busy lately.. I will be so happy when my schedule settles in for the year.

9. Gen

Gen

I'm thinking that I am addicted to buying books. Even if I havent read the ones I bought, I will still continue to buy them. Dont get me wrong, I'm a avid reader, its just I have alot of stuff going on usually. Nor is it that I cant afford it. I just feel like I might have an issue :confused:.

So, I need volunteers from anyone who will consistently scold me everytime I go on a binge. You have to be blatant and strong willed. I am quite clever and will definitely make attempts to convince you that I needed these and I will read the other ones later. So, I will be taking applications. There isnt a payment plan, but you do get to scold me without justification so it has its perks ^_^.

10. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I believe I've fallen helplessly into a bottomless pit known as the horror genre.

11. Pain

Pain Guest

I love band <3 I love dancing and losing my inhibitions. That amazing night makes me so ready for my wedding night <3 The most fun dancing I'll ever have will be with the one I love <3 I miss David, but I know that we'll always be together <3

12. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

It's almost 3:00 AM and I still haven't slept at all because I feel horrible. I started seriously questioning again, and in the process poked a few sore spots that really weren't ready to be poked yet. While I'm sure I'll feel better in the morning, I have once again been shown how little it takes for me to go from a good mood to a bad one.

I'm more excited than ever for school to start. Once I get back to campus, I'll actually be able to do something to improve my life and maybe stop this from happening again. At the same time, I'm worried that this will seriously impact my academics. I can't afford to have another semester like my last one.

13. BudderMC

I do this for my friend all the time! She's terrible about buying books... and generally she probably can't afford it either. We have to half-drag her out of book stores because she won't leave. :lol:

I'm thinking... so glad to be home. Vacation is nice, kinda, but there's nothing like sleeping in my old ratty bed. In a room to myself. With Internet and EC again (oh, I missed you guys). Oh, and being back in Canada too (the US just doesn't have that home-y feel, sorry Americans!).

But now, it's time to play catch-up! Gotta figure out my school schedule, catch up on EC posts, respond to a whole bunch of stuff on Facebook, get my act together for school next week... and go to work! It's gonna be a busy week, but I can't wait to get back to school.

14. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same, or at least I was. There are a fair number of books that I haven't finished or even begun in most cases. While I still love them, my addiction has effectively ended for the time being, seeing as I don't have much, if any, money at the moment. On the plus side, it's pushing me to read what I already own as well as making full use of the local library system for the first time. In that regard, I probably wouldn't make a good sponsor but hope you manage to get it under control. :lol:

15. Dummy

Same problem here...

16. Romi

Alrighty, Squishy. I'm applying. And I better get the position. Because I'm telling you right now...every time you binge...there will be a death squish of doom! And of course I want to scold you without justification. It sounds so fun! :lol:

Also, not looking forward to this day. Walking from my first job to the other in the rain with no break at all....that damn vehicle seriously needs to get fixed. I can't handle this. I'm not used to it.

17. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Ahem .me thinks i have a crush

18. needshelp

i think i should take a shower. i'm beginning to like daytime more so than the nighttime now. the nighttime sucks.

19. Vesper

I'm the same way, but I'm not an avid reader, so I have piles of books I've read only a few pages of or haven't read at all. I'm the one who needs to be scolded, not you, because you actually do read when you have the time.

---

The Apple vs. Samsung verdict has left a rotten taste in my mouth w/r/t Apple. I think it comes off as the favored bully, and Samsung came off as the one who had to prove everything to begin with even though Apple itself brought the lawsuit (the initial one, at least). This is for all intents and purposes Apple's attempt to monopolize the market, and the end result will be fewer choices and higher prices for consumers, but the sounds of critics questioning Apple's tactics will be drowned out by the hooting and hollering of Mac cultists who kowtow at the altar of Saint Steve Jobs, the Greatest Innovator There Ever Was.

#4279 Vesper, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  20. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gnah, haven't shaved in 4 days. Facial hair puts my dysphoria into overdrive :s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.