1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Of Mice and Men

Sometimes I get embarrassed that my family is so young... :/

2. Bolin

...Not having a physical preference for guys can be...unbearable at times. x_x It's only been about 2 hours, and I've seen sooooo many cute guys, and none of them were similar in size, age or race (well, some were the same race, but still xD ). x_x

3. Vesper

I'm embarrassed to say that I'm too chicken to unfollow a Tumblr user because I'm afraid that this person will talk shit about me if I do so.

I really need to grow a spine and quit making myself miserable wondering what others think of me and trying to please everyone.

#2163 Vesper, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  4. Drakey

I feel SO SO trapped in this house right now. Damn health stuff >.>

5. Kidd

Kidd Guest

So it turns out that all of the interns, myself included, have been entering liens in under the wrong case numbers for the last six days. My boss insists she showed us how to do it. I know for a fact she didn't because I remember all of us interns huddling in the records room trying to figure it out and no one wanted to ask our boss how to do it because then she gets really pissed off and bitchy so we just made a call as a group and ran with it. Today she insisted that we come to her with every question we have when it was a totally different story a month ago. I went to her with so many questions and she just told me to figure it out myself. She doesn't want to take responsibility for anything that goes wrong in that office. It was totally our fault and apparently her insanity had nothing to do with the fact that a half-dozen college students are too scared to ask her a single question.

Sooooooo she singled me out again today and I called her on her crap, AGAIN. I was sitting at my desk and she was leaning over it, getting right in my face and at one point she leaned back and licked her lips, and looked me dead in the eye, and I literally thought she was going to slap me. The others in the office might let her talk to them like she does, but she will not do that to me, and if she keeps it up I will absolutely make a formal complaint about a hostile work environment. It wouldn't be the first one she's gotten.

#2165 Kidd, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2012
  6. Level75

People on my Friend List on Facebook and their "Facebook Activism".

Really, it's when I see obnoxious crap like this: "I know most of you aren't going to bother with this. For those of you who are truly my friends, share this status update if you want to find a cure for cancer."

I'm sorry, but if you don't think I care about cancer, all I can say is all of your Shares and Likes in the world couldn't have bought my dad a cup of coffee when he was dying of colon cancer.

Ditto for the self-righteous Status Updates that say I don't love my mother, or care about the troops, or about gay rights, or about homeless animals, all because I won't click "Like".

7. Drakey

I agree. When my mother had breast cancer, I kept seeing those activism posts and thinking "what is this doing to help my mother???"

8. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It pisses me off that the people sharing this kind of thing are the same people who walk right past collection buckets for actual charities, but that's just people I know.

9. Level75

If all you do is post a link to a site where I can donate maybe $20 to a cause you really believe in, more often than not, I actually go there and do it. I just don't like the "Like this if you believe in..." bullshit.

10. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bloody hell, I'm doing awfully with the jet lag. It's already 5.15 in the morning! Where did the night go?!?! And I still don't feel like sleeping...

11. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Feels good to finally be able to sleep in...I am soo glad schools out.

12. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I find it really sad that Party Rock Anthem has been viewed almost half a billion times on youtube. Seriously Humanity? Seriously?

13. Drakey

I'm in a weird mood today x3

14. TheLilyTribe

My dad get's so angry when the phone rings, and I don't really understand why. It's like every time the freaking thing rings I hear him scream, "God dammit!" For no real reason. If it's such a hassle to answer the phone that's sitting right next to your desk then put it in my room, I'll gladly answer it.

15. tennantschucks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ...that I'm only really watching this movie because Jordana Brewster is in it.

16. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    God, it's hot as hell outside.

17. Level75

I give a lot of rope to pop music. And some of it I genuinely like. But "Party Rock Anthem"? It's just about the one song I cannot stand. If I listen through it once, it's only out of morbid curiosity. So I can sit there in awe at the end wondering "People like this garbage?"

18. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1)^ every day im shuf-f-flin. (jk) techno and/or dubstep is a lot more fun to shuffle to XD

2) guess who is going to his first gay pride parade this weekend! mmhmmmm this guy! XD

19. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Trying to rent a flat but, its too expensive!:tears:

20. Mad Man L

Well it looks like my plan is going to fall through. >.< So close, yet so far. God damn it. At least there's another opportunity to execute my plan in a week or two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.