1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Glee Character?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BroadwayDreamer, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Emberstone

puck with his shirt off... with his shirt on... meh.

2. Keelin

Brad Ellis, the ginger in the back who is always playing Piano. his face is always like -_- or >:I or :frowning2: haha

as for actual cast, Sammy! his mouth still captivates me...

3. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I can't pick just one. My top three are Kurt, Blaine, and Santana. I love Kurt and Blaine for obvious reasons, and Santana won me over when she freaked out on Rachel and she told her what happens at Lima Heights Adjacent. Lima really is a rough city...

#23 Kidd, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
  4. sugarcubeigloo

Brittany is my number one. :slight_smile: Then Santana... I enjoy her surliness and her voice. I can't wait for her "Smooth Criminal." :lol: Kurt for his sweet demeanor and he's funny. Finally, Blaine. :icon_redf I also like him for his voice too, it's beautiful!

It's really just a coincidence that they all happen to be the gay characters.

5. BroadwayDreamer

Out Status:
    All but family
    The gays on the show are awesome, you can't help it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

6. Markio

Tina! Her character arc is all about acting out to keep people away, then learning to appreciate who she really is, even if other people think she's weird.

Then Kurt, because he's gay and so am I and I appreciate how his character brings light to struggles faced by many gay male teens.

7. Kanen

Santana all the way. She is amazing, funny, the best singer in the group - in my opinion - and just down right awesome.

Oh, and Sam, because he's gorgeous. And Quinn because she's Quinn. And Blaine. And Burt. Burt is my god.

Okay, I'm done. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. nebenebe

Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, North America, Earth
    Of course Kurt (What gay guy wouldn't?) but my next favorite would be Sue Sylvester. She's downright hilarious.

9. EvangelinesLost

Kurt Hummel for his confidence his coming out and love for his dad is just so admirable. And Tina because she's hot and I follow the goth subculture so I admire her for being different and standing out :eusa_danc

Oh blaine too and Quinn and britanny and Santana ....:roflmao: love them all just can't choose! :lol:

10. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Santana, she is such a bitch it makes her just that more awesome...plus she is cute. :slight_smile:

11. DJT

DJT Guest

Santana Lopez, just for the fact that the only straight she is, is straight up bitch! Lol

12. Ben

Ben

Lauren for suuuuure. Sucks that she's got less face time this series.

13. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Santana because she's badass, totally bitchy and unnecessary sometimes, but strong. I wish I could be more like her sometimes. There are times where I want to marry her and other times where I wish she could be my big sister. We all need a little Santana in us. My second favorite is Puck. He's one of those bad boys with a good heart. Since's he's had time with his kid, seeing him with her...I don't know I've just being seeing this really nice side to him, but he's still funny, tough, and loyal. I wish he was my big brother no doubt.

14. gleek

Santana! Not only is she hot, but she's a bitch and isn't afraid to tell people like it is! Her bitchy quotes are my favorite parts of the show!

15. gleekfanatic

gleekfanatic Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know! She has an unber-sexy voice that I envy, would actually kill to have (not really, but u get the picture) and I always look forward to her bitch-itudeness on the show. My favorite scene was when she actually got onto mr. schuester for not having enough knowledge in the latin-hispanic culture...that was the one scene that really had me surprised.
    My fav character would have to Sam. Those eyes are dreamy, those lips are so...deliciously kissable, and he has the HOTTEST abs on that show...YUMMMMMM!
    :eusa_clap:eusa_danc(!):eusa_danc:eusa_clap

16. Derpette

Santana! Can't really explain why (besides she's hot), but she could kill all the people in Glee club and I'd still like her :grin:

17. Gerit

Lauren. She's confident, sassy, and just generally hilarious. (Like where she attacked the nerd because of her vampire obsession.)

Of course Puck when he's shirtless. But only when shirtless. Only then.

18. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My favorite is Kurt because
    A. Inspiring
    B. Fashion Sense

19. Valeyard

I will take you both on for #1 "stalker" (I don't stalk- I just happen to frequent many of the same places as he does) of Chris Colfer.:love: He is absolutely adorable, and if either of you beat me to him, :icon_twis I have a ...fun sense of humor. :lol: This will be fun.

Plus, Kurt always has a fantastic wardrobe. I always look for a good screenshot of particularly bright outfits.

20. pigfartsisreal

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Blaine, but with Kurt a close second. Not just because they're gay!