What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eponine, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLilyTribe

There are more people here but sleeping at "home" is so much more lonely than spending the night at the apartment...

2. KnightAssassin

Ok I really am hoping for a response but always when I get in a relationship it's likeguys who are more physically appealing show up and I wonder if I have trouble in the beginning of a relationship with commitment , after the first few temptations pass I actually can begin just super easily going for months without any issues at all , I truly do care about the guy I am dating now but for some underlying reason I kinda want to chicken out in the first Few weeks ... Is this commitment issue or just getting used to the relationship or what ?? My biggest fear is that I will hurt him and with that I really don't want that to happen and things are great for now it's just what about a month from now or six or however long this lasts ?? I don't want to hurt anyone so bad I actually have just mainly reframed from Dating ... But once I get over the initial worry I can easily date for long term ... Is this normal ? Am I overthinking this ?

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If something smells and feels like trouble, it probably is. I think I could slowly, or perhaps already, be in trouble? Oops....

4. Yuki Shihoin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think I need to learn to let go of the past. My friends from forever have grown up and moved on in their lives and made new friends and I think I'm holding myself back from doing just that, with that fear of letting go......so I've resolved to do my best to let go of them......but I will always have my memories.

A......W......good luck. I wish you the best in your surely bright futures!

5. Messed Up

Messed Up Guest

I think one of my University friends (she’s 40, decided to go back to school when I started school so that’s why we were in University at the same time despite our age difference) used to be a prostitute and it bothers/worries me. I don’t know how to feel. I adore her but it does bother me. I hope she doesn’t still. I don’t think so. But it does worry me.

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep! I am in trouble.... And how did that happen? :confused:

7. Kupo!

Kupo! Guest

I like Adele's live, acoustic version of Someone Like You more than the studio version.

8. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

Yes, it's devastating. I am in mourning. :frowning2: However, I am ready to move on and I will purchasing an iPod Touch (most likely) tomorrow. I will never forget my dear, beloved, faithful iPod, Frankie. *sniffles*

9. x2x2x2x2y2

Apparently it's weird that I talk to my 12 yo niece about periods and stuff. It's not like I'm pervy, we're just comfortable and she trusts me.

10. I WILL find someone to play Secret Lesbian Bingo with me. There has to be someone...
    (who am I kidding, I couldn't even find someone to have coffee with me this evening...can't wait for school to start! what.a.relief. it will be.)

11. factwithinfiction

I REALLY need that fucking watchers council shirt if it ever goes on Qwertee. Best thing ever created.

Back to watching Angel for the rest of my night :icon_bigg

12. x2x2x2x2y2

I have no confidence tonight and have no idea why. :frowning2:

13. Meropspusillus

I hate insomnia. It's the worst.

14. Possibly Maybe

I should sort through my clothes and give some away. i have way too many stuff.

15. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is my 555th post. Yay me.

16. hazza

I love payday - the awesome moment when you look in your bank account and you have more money <3

17. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Debating whether or not I should go to bed yet...

18. haelmarie

Lesbro?

Lesbro?

LESBRO?

DYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING

19. RedKnight

Back from concert :slight_smile: Had awesome time. Ears ringing. Feet sore. So much fun!

20. Kidd

Kidd Guest

This is going to be an intense day. I'm running on literally no sleep, I'm supposed to run some errands and stuff for my mom, and that's fine, and then I have to go to the hospital BY MYSELF and work out a payment plan and go over some insurance stuff or something. I wasn't really listening when she told me what to do. I'm just going to shove the forms in the receptionist's face and if she can't help me then I'm just going to go home and call it a day.

I am not a capable person. I freak out at the ATM, interacting with the Walmart greeter is a traumatic ordeal, I get my gas at the most expensive gas station in town because I don't know how to use any of the other pumps in this shithole. I've lived here for 15 years and I still couldn't tell you a single street name. I cannot be trusted with responsibility, and I think everyone just needs to acknowledge that fact so we can stop playing this silly game. Sometimes I think I'm just too delicate for this world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.