Explain Yourself

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kerze, Jun 3, 2011.

1. TinyDancer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    HI! My username is Tiny Dancer, an Elton John song from my favorite album, Madman Across The Water obviously, :icon_wink and my icon is Lady Gaga because she is a huge inspiration to me, love her to death. My signature is an Elton quote. I just really love Elton, ok :slight_smile:

:eusa_clap

2. hazza

Username: Hazza is one of my nicknames, a my actual name is Harrison :slight_smile:

User Title: I absolutely LOVE Eurovision. SO MUCH

Avatar: This is me :slight_smile:

Signature: I love Eurovision :slight_smile:

3. VireBlaze

My username was actually based on a character I created when I started making up some stories based on certain series. I'm not a big writer anymore, but his name still lives on in many places. XD

Title? About 90% of what I drink every day is milk. I can never get enough of it. :3 I need at least a 'fix' a day though, else my craving gets really bad.

Avatar is Sanae Hanekoma from The World Ends With You, a DS RPG. To me, he's one of those people that you'd really want to meet, or kinda be like. He's really open-minded about a lot of things, and quite wise. Mr. Hanekoma is kind, and it shows through the course of the game. He's just an over all cool guy. :grin:

4. Gravity Defyer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My user name comes from the epic song from Wicked "Defying Gravity". I find it pretty encouraging. (Mostly if you relate it to coming out) :grin:

5. Tracy Lord

Now my screenname is my other favorite charcter of all time, Tracy Lord, CK's love interest played by Kate Hepburn in The Philadelphia Story. The avatar is a pic of her from the movie and the sig my fav line of hers in the movie and something that truly expresses how I feel now.

6. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

I wanted a name that had to do with The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
    My signature is from the book So Long & Thanks For All The Fish, yet another Hitchhiker's Guide reference. :slight_smile:
    User title is the title of Rammstein's latest album and it means "Love is there for everyone"...self-explanatory.

My avatar is a mirror image of a woman in a sexy pose. I had some fonts with silhouettes of women in provocative poses so I made a few avatars for Yahoo! Messenger...this one is my favourite out of the lot.
    I'll probably get bored with it after awhile though...

7. paper person

My user name i picked beacuse im an advid reader,writer,doodler. then i realized on a deeper level that blank paper is like a blank slate, which i like to think i am, plus im fragile as crap.
    My avatar i just picked because i think those little soot guys are the coolest thing and i will proably cange it.
    My title which i plan to cahnge a lot is the name of a song i was listening to at the time
    I still need a signature but i think i found one. ill add it later

8. Fiddledeedee

My username is from my dad's cats, Fiddle and Dee. My title is there to annoy pther players of the Game (that one where you loose by thinking about it), but I might change ti soon. I'm not sure what to. My avatar is from Cave Story, a fun little game I was playing while I joined. I ran across my signature on a fanfic site, and liked it better than the average cat. Owls are cool. :slight_smile:

9. nebenebe

Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, North America, Earth
    Bleh! My Username is the initial of my first middle and last name and I just added an E because I liked the letter E. My Avatar is inspired from a song caller Meteor Shower by Owl City, and I think meteor showers are cool! My user title is inspired by a quote from Adam Young.
    My signature is there because I just think it's beautiful. :grin:

10. crazyhead

My username came from the name that Pleakley called the grand councilwoman. It's been the username I use for everything for a while now. My avatar is a picture of Pleakley in hopes that people who have seen the movie might make the connection. My signature comes from a line that Captain Barbossa said in Pirates of the Caribbean: At Word's End even though I didn't like that installment, I liked that line. My title came from what I thought was a really romantic song by Blue October. 18th Floor Balcony. Blue October also did my boyfriend's and my song. And that's why I chose to use that band.

11. bookworm43

bookworm43 Guest

i chose my username because, in all honesty, books are probably the thing on my mind most often. and i chose this current "sad onion" avatar (not a melon, an onion) because i doodled this a while ago and thought it looked cute. :slight_smile:

12. Bowie

When I signed in here, I had just finished watching C.R.A.Z.Y, so I have Bowie in my mind. I love like his music a lot and don't find his acting bad at all.

I think you can deduce why I chose my avatar :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. crazyhead

oh. the movie I'm talking about is Lilo and Stitch. I forgot to mention

14. Remy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My username is what I might change my legal name to one day. I've been rolling around a name I'd be comfortable with recently, and I heard Remy, I liked it right away and it rather stuck.

My title is about my dream in the art of music :grin: I want to, one day, gain enough musicality and technique to hear a piece of music and be able to transcribe it and arrange it into something I can play then recorded and perhaps post on youtube.

My avatar is only the CUTEST DRAGON CHARACTER EVAR MADE. That's Toothless from the movie How To Train Your Dragon, a movie that is epic, funny, cute, and inspiring all rolled into one--not to mention the great score written by John Powell for the background music.

15. FJ Cruiser

I'm glad y'all are explaining these. I'm not enough of an anime/movie/art buff to get most of these. :astonished: The only ones I got were the Simpsons and kids cartoon references. (I loved Lilo and Stitch and want my own pet Night Fury.)

My username and avatar represent an ideal of mine, that one day I'll have an FJ Cruiser (or any other off-road vehicle) that I'll be driving in the wilderness with my man beside me. I must sound like a complete hick to all of you lol. I swear, though, I can listen to indie music and wear V-necks and Toms with the best of them!:grin:

16. Emberstone

name: because it provides anionimity because it is fairly nondescript.

avatar: cause anything that farts rainbows is awesome in my books.

17. Aramil_Galadonel

My name is the name of my very first Dungeons and Dragons character ^.^

My Title is a reference to a name I use elsewhere on the internet, and a self-proclaimed title after friends online started calling me a Drama Llama on my RP server >:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The Avatar is another Dungeons and Dragons character, Toraminus the Unliving, he became a lich later on :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. Shmoe

I chose this name as a sort of joke. Shmoe is a shortened version of "Joe Shmoe", Which represents some one who is average or typical. It's stuck with me for a long time.

My signature is a quote from a serial killer. I've always been very interested in serial killers and this quote in particular stuck with me. Not because it's about freedom or something, Just because how it's not something you'd expect from a killer. Plus, It's really funny how some people find the statement commendable until they find out it's from Ted Bundy.

No Avatar, Probably just edit this once I find one/Make one.

19. Bolin

I changed my username, tee hee! :wink:

My user name "Allegro molto" is most often used as a musical tempo meaning "very fast." It is my favorite tempo (as weird as that sounds xD ).

My user title...I play viola, and I was first chair violist all 4 years of high school.

My avatar is a cellist named Jean Guihen Queyras. He's awesome. :grin:

20. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Username: well its from my name (though I don't actually like being called Davo, prefer being called David) I joined this site in a desperate rush to get some advice and kinda assumed I could change the name very easily once I had time to think about it. But changing your name wasn't that easy and I've just decided to stay with it.

My user title: Is mise Daibhidh means I am David in Gaelic, which I was learning at the time when I was moving to the Scottish Highlands. That is pretty much one of the only things I still remember in gaelic

My avatar is of River Phoenix, I saw a few of his films when I was younger, and really connected with him - I do always associate him with that period in my life where I realised I was gay. I chose this picture of him with the guitar because music is also very important to me and at the time I was learning to play guitar.