I think Justin Bieber haters...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ANightDude, Jul 7, 2010.

1. LeonaRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that would be all I could say on the matter. I don't like Justin Beiber's music, I have no opinion of him as a whole cause I've never met the kid or seen his interviews, I personally don't rate his voice at all atm, it's super autotuned so til he wows us with an acoustic guitar, a single mic and nothing else, I'm gonna go on not thinking he can't sing that well. But that quote was the best way to sum it for me, he is waaaay too oversexualized and it makes me feel a bit sick tbh..... Let him be sweet and innocent til he's old enough at least!

#61 LeonaRose, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
  2. Just Adam

most annoying pain in the ass in years

how can you be called a musician by just saying baby over and over when the kid aint old enough to understand whats hes going on about...

i agree with the douche comments

3. Milord

Hatred is ignorance.

4. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Saying he's annoying, he's bad, he looks like a lesbian, however are not ignorance. They're opinions.

Saying "I HATE HIM!" and leave no reason is the only hatred that is ignorance.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I "hate" Justin Bieber the same way I hate any other pop-star-of-the-moment who apparently needs to be placed in front of me at every given opportunity. I crave variety, especially when it comes to music. (I've got thousands of songs in the iPod, and even the most-played on has been on fifteen times.) It's like sitting down to dinner...and being served corn dogs for the twentieth straight day. No, I don't hate corn dogs. I've got nothing against corn dogs. And if you love corn dogs, and want nothing more than to eat corn dogs every day for every meal, have fun with that. But I'm over corn dogs. I've had enough corn dogs. I could easily not have another corn dog for the next several years and be totally happy. I'm just tired of seeing corn dogs.

Besides, being old, I've already been through Bieber Fever once. Even the hairdo.

[​IMG]

And hey, he turned out OK.

[youtube]yiNnDpIW918[/youtube]

Lex

6. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Oh my god, Lex is onto something.

JUSTIN BEIBER IS TRYING TO COPY DONNY OSMOND! :angry: KILL JUSTIN BEIBER!

;D

7. Milord

So hating someone because of their looks (ex. : looking like a lesbian) is fine by you?
    I find it to be ignorance too.

----------

That's what I call a good reason to dislike him. I agree with you! :wink:

#67 Milord, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  8. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

A joke isn't hating on someone.