Lost

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Shevanel, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Love this

[YOUTUBE]YyKyjeRodd4[/YOUTUBE]

2. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Given that Kate, like the rest of the Oceanic Six, appears to be a multimillionaire, I'm sure she wouldn't have trouble creating new identities for Sawyer, Claire, Richard, hell herself too... if they were smart, they'd land the plane somewhere remote and Kate could just claim to have survived the Ajira crash as she did the Oceanic one.

3. Aoifeee

I was thinking the finale would be pretty hilarious if it was literally just a shot of the writers doing something like that XD

4. littledinosaurs

Apparently some comedian did something like that with his two shows. The first one ended and in the series finale of the second show it ends with him waking up with the wife from the first show and it being all a dream. Truly weird. I forget who did it though.

5. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  6. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Bob Newhart

I believe the first show "The Bob Newhart Show" and the second was "Newhart" He's in the video I posted above though :slight_smile:

7. Tim

Tim

I still don't know how anyone thought that they had never crashed at all... How did "Realizing the best time of your lives were with each other" mean that they had never crashed? They never met each other before then, thus, the separate reality would make no sense otherwise.

All I got out of that scene was more of a remembering LOST how it was, back in the first season, as it's been a long time since it's been that way. (Granted, I watched all the seasons in like, a month, XD)

8. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

So the reason certain people werent there (Eko, Anna Lucia, michael, walt, alex, danielle, etc) is because they never resolved the important things in their lives. They never made the realization that they were wrong and flawed. Everyone else made a major change before they died. Eko was killed prematurely by the smoke monster, michael and walt never re-kindled their relationship and michael kept trying to kill himself. Ana Lucia was still a stuck up little jerk who didnt care about anyone but herself really.... I mean tehre's an excuse for everyone... Only those who resolved their problems and made up for what they had done got to move on to the afterlife. Hence why Ben decided to stay behind. He wasnt ready to go yet. He hadn't fully paid for the bad things he had done in his life and still felt guilty. That's why when hurly forgave him he said it only helped a little, he had hurt so many more people... The whole ending makes a lot of sense actually...

If you want to read a really good review of it: http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20313460_20387946,00.html

9. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not exactly, in my take. I think certain people weren't there because they weren't the most important people to each other while they were alive. So yes, Ben probably needed extra-specical redemption but my suspicion is he'd "go into the light" (very Ghost Whisperer, really) with Alex and Danielle.

Michael and Walt--it's probably more a matter of not having time to fit the actors in or something.

If you want to read a really good review of it: http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20313460_20387946,00.html[/QUOTE]

10. Tim

Tim

As a behind the scenes look - The writers apparently wrote the finale when they wrote the pilot, and had intended to not alter the final scene at all. Apparently they chose to alter it to add Penny and Libby though.

11. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  12. Harve

I miss Lost on a regular basis.

13. darkpassionplay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    the greatest show ever made.