1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Kiss Stories

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xballetxbeautyx, Nov 8, 2009.

1. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    my first straight kiss was a week before my 15th birthday, by a guy who had just asked me out through a love letter at school (cute), i was standing at the flagpole and he was about to go to athletic practice or something and he told me to lose my eyes and trust him, so i did, and he kissed me. We dated for 3.5 months after that, i didnt find him physically attractive, the kisses were good, but yeah...

My first gay kiss was a few months ago, with my best friend (and ex) we had dated for for 9.5months without kissing (i had intimacy issues), and we were broken up at the time (still are). we had just come back to her house from a college prize giving show, and we were watching an mazing film called Loving Annabelle in her room and it was pitch dark, we were on the mattress on her floor and she turned to me and was like "kiss me". In a second i was there kissing her, which led to heavy making out, and ended up with me on top of her with my hand up her shirt. The next morning was a little awkward in that i wanted to get back together and she didnt, she said she just need time and space. but none of us regret that night, i can safely say it was the best night of my existance thus far :grin: and who knows, maybe we'll get back together in the future.

2. Sunsetting

Sunsetting Guest

me and this girl were at a video arcade. for at least a year or two, i thought all the guys had girlfriends, but i didn't :frowning2:. at the same time, i liked that she liked me :slight_smile: i was in the 7th grade and was TERRIFIED that other people would see us out on a date.... THEN.....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: she wanted to kiss!!!! she leaned with me onto the side of a video game.... and i was SO petrified someone would see us that i repositioned us and leaned us INTO the video game (sideways-with no one on top) so no one would see! it was a sloppy mess and she gave me her tongue like a calzone. strangely not as appetizing. it was traumatizing to say the least and a chiropractor was necessary after the threesome, me, a girl and a video game. now, i am on EC for recovery.

#142 Sunsetting, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  3. Young Pretender

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    First kiss with a woman: Age 20. It led to sex, so I really have no complaints, except that despite being interesting with her clothes on, she was a "dead starfish" in bed.

First with a man: last night. We had just had a date of drinking wine and listening to music at the pub. It was a simple lips only affair, and I loved it. It was raining very gently, as well. Really, it's what I wanted.

4. collegekid

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My first kiss with a girl was about a week ago. We were both drunk and laying in my bed. She was laughing and I kissed her; it was soft and sweet. We spent about an hour just softly kissing and she left after my roommate walked in for like the fourth time (still don't know if she knows). We're still seeing each other but we're not labeling it.

5. stephaniko

my first straight kiss was with a boy that i really like and he caught me off guard when he dropped me off after a really amazing date. my first lesbian kiss was with my best friend who was also confused at the time. we sat in her room and hyped ourselves up to "just try it" and it was also very wonderful.

6. GoogieHowser

GoogieHowser Guest

my first gay kiss was when i was 22. he had a bit of stuble so it scratched a little, but it was oh so hot to be kissing a boy. his lips were so tender and yet so firm.

it was a like a bolt of erotic lightning shooting through me kissing another male, i felt so bad, so taboo. i will never forget it

7. first straight kiss: ew. was with a guy in his shed.... i think i was like 11. he was like hide, my mum will see us, quick kiss me. hahaha.

first gay kiss: i cant remember who i kissed first.... all i know is im supppper awkward. stayed over at this girls house, i liked her (i think this was my first proper kiss anyway). we went to bed early and watched a movie. then movie finished and she was just stroking my face looking at me, i got closer and was leaning in to kiss her, it was an awkward angle if i didnt put my arm behind her... then i put my hand on something i had no idea what it was ... i was like wtf. she sighed LOL. and then i realised it was a coin, (idk why she slept with money in her bed but nevermind), then i kissed her and i turned over straight away and was like i cant sleep next to you and shuffled to the other side of the bed (i dont even know why). awkward.

then my first serious relationship... a few years back. never forget our first kiss. :')
    im usually more submissive but me being older, thought i should take the more dominant role... it had been about 3 dates and we hadnt kissed yet, so i was like okay ill do it. so we went and sat on this step of this building (not many people were around i thought...). then she put her head on my shoulder, i lifted her chin up and asked if i could kiss her... cuz i wasnt sure if she was feeling it, she nodded, we kissed but after her reaction, you dont have to ask to kiss me.... awkward. then a guy came walking past with his dog...

i could write a book about awkward kisses/moments.

8. TheDifferent13

My first kiss was from a girl when I was like 10 or even less and it was kind of forced on me so I didn't like it. Since then I haven't had a real kiss yet. I guess I just didn't want it to be forced like first one and years of denial and mixed feelings "helped" here also lol.

9. BreeBree

First gay kiss: kinda a stereotype. Me and my friends went on our annual camping trip, and we were like "hey let's play spin the bottle" one girl was the best friend that those who've read previous posts by me is the one I said discovered her sexuality at the same time I did. Another was kinda what we refer to her as a "gambler". She doesn't really have a "thing" she just kinda likes who she likes. The last was as straight as they come but regardless we all agreed to play. So first it was just stupid truth or dare stuff, but then one of us (I forget who said it first) decided we needed to make it more interesting. So we decided who got pointed to had to kiss. Little kiss not up front make out. Until that got boring. So after a while we had all started making out and it got less and less awkward, but then it got way too awkward for the straight one so she decided when it landed on her we could just kiss her handor something lol. So needless to say that was my first girl kiss, well, kisses. And uhhh things will be forever awkward between us next time camping time comes up....

10. Rob999

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My first kiss was horrible. It was with a girl that I didn't know, could barely see, and hadn't even spoken to, at a school dance thing. It was just having an unwanted tongue in my mouth...

Then, I did the same thing at another dance afterwards (feeding my denial?). I still had absolutely idea why. It wasn't any more fun than the first.

My first gay kiss hasn't happened yet, but I don't mind. I don't find the thought of kissing a 15 year old nice for some reason, so I'll have to wait. :slight_smile:

11. Chickzak

Awww!! :grin:
    But you got your first kiss in the end! Yaay! :slight_smile: xx

12. Mercy

Mercy Guest

beautifull story

13. amwm2wm3

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was like four the first time a boy kissed me. It was obviously just a silly kid thing, but at the time he was my "boyfriend." He moved away soon after that and when I ran into him again (years later) I discovered that he's gay, too, and does drag. I was in stitches over that for a while.
    I was 11 the next time a boy kissed me and it was gross. He was just this random kid I was dared to kiss.
    I was 12 the first time I kissed a girl. She was a mutual friend and it just kind of happened at said mutual friend's birthday party. We ended up dating on again/ off again until I was 16.

14. TroubledRyan

My first kiss ended with us making out for 3 and a half hours...in a truck. The windows were foge like off of the sex scene on the titanic. It was awesome at the time.

15. Pain

Pain Guest

1st kiss didn't come till 2011:eusa_doh: I had just finished acting in a play which the boy who I was "talking" to came to see me. I drove him home; he told me he was gonna kiss me... I had no clue what to do, so we tried... And it was the most awkward thing ever :icon_redf but I've gotten better since :icon_bigg

16. King

King Guest

First kiss was my grade eight grad... Right afterwards, I kissed my girlfriend (at the time) on the lips then ran home and cried. Literally. I cried.
    I think it's because I knew it wasn't right for me to being kissing her... Embarassing but potentially deeper then just crying at a kiss...

17. First kiss with a girl: I was about 13, we were behind the middle school hanging out when we were supposed to be at a student congress meeting. She was my girlfriend at the time and we had kinda planned kit, but it was still damn awkward. We bumped noses for about 30 seconds and then had a really awkward kiss. I can't say I enjoyed it much :/

First kiss with a guy: well I'm not sure you can really count this as a kiss, but my best friend and I were screwing around in phys ed in 8th grade and our lips brushed together pretty hard and then everything got really awkward :3 other than that, I have yet to kiss a dude.

18. GayJay

OMG that is exactly the same as me. Except i was 15 on my first gay kiss. But again it happened out of nowhere. we both didn't even know the other was liked girls. I just chanced, and hoped she did:grin:
    She ended up being my girlfriend. :eusa_danc

19. Nero

well my first gay kiss i was 13 it was me and my best mate ( at the time) and it was just us two at the park we leaned in and kissed for a few seconds before he punched me in the face and we never spoke of it agian it may seem a bit odd but it was special to me and i think he reacted like that beacuse he may have felt something he didnt want to im sorry C. he might come around one day.

20. simon94

First proper kiss: This time last year I was invited to a party by another [very closeted- though more people at the party knew about him than me] Bisexual guy that I guess I was seeing (using that term very loosely). He spent most of the night ignoring me, then, after I spent an hour upset about him in a utility cupboard, he was pressured into seeing me and we had a very forced kiss.

However I loved it, and that led to the next two weeks of him distancing himself from being very very painful.

My first kiss was literally in the closet