1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fred Phelps back at it... close to home.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by xballetxbeautyx, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Jose Carioca

Out Status:
    A few people
    At first I thought the title said "Micheal Phelps" and I thought maybe he came out and I was all like: (!)

But then I read it and was like::bang:

2. Emberstone

congrads for restraining yourself from marking a bottle of acid from the science lab 'holy water' and throwing it at them shouting "see that! you burn beyotches! blessed holy water of god burns your hellbound fat inbred asses!!!"

3. CrimsonThunder

A good result. :grin:

4. That is so tempting. :eusa_clap

5. punkrocker99

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The Phelps family and the WBC make me SO ANGRY it's not even funny.... I would gladly throw holy water on them..

There was a WBC protest in my city and I was so proud of the anti-protesters (mostly highschoolers). I think there were about 300 anti protesters and 3 or 4 WBC.

But I also think it was a good idea to make a fundraiser out of their visit, but I don't think I could personally have been within a mile of the Phelps/WBC people without going bezerk.

6. Jose Carioca

Out Status:
    A few people
    300 ripped men fighting against the odds. . .And they probably go to the gym. . .

That sounds like a good movie. Add some swords, a persian empire, presto!

----------

Oh, I don't think anyone should LEGALLY stop the WBC. They have every right to protest and be ignorant. I'm a big free speech advocate. But philosophically speaking, their epistemology is really wacky.