1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nail Polish and Makeup?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mitchell, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Phantasma

I go over my nails with sharpies on the odd occasion, when I'm bored. It looks cool, plus it's something to do. Screw 'em if people don't like it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I have gotten a few stares for it before, but nothing major.

Make-up, I haven't done. I wouldn't be opposed to trying it though, I guess. Hey, if it gets rid of the blemishes, why not?

2. Jace

foundation
    likeee umm i think its like trueblend or exactmatch or something like that that i like to use but mom uses lancomé so i usually wind up using whtever she has

and burts bees

no nail polish
    everrr

3. Eleanor Rigby

Girl here :wink:
    I'm wearing nail polish most part of the time but only on my toes, because it doesn't last long on my fingers and having to do it every two days is annoying.
    And I love makeup. Doing my makeup is something I have a lot of fun with. And I completly assume to be a superficial girl :wink:

4. Jekko

I use to wear black nail polish in 9-10th grade high school when i was goth and in my junior year i would smudge eyeliner on my eyelids.

Now i don't. But whenever i go out i wear neutrogena powder but it's definately gotta be my skin tone or someone will notice. I'm going to buy mineral powder now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#24 Jekko, Aug 29, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
  5. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

10 mins!! I'm a girl I wear eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara every day and even I think that is far far far too long!!!!

6. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I need to wear something on my nails. If I don't, they break and crack no matter how well-tended they are. But I only use some colourless product for that.

And I find the feel of anything skin-care or make-up-wise on my skin terrible. So the last time I had any make-up on was in high school theater...

7. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I want to wear guyliner but... I'm not out so.. lol

8. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    I wear foundation (mostly to keep my skin from drying out and flaking) and mascara. The whole process takes about five minutes, tops. I rarely wear nail polish (it chips too easily), only on holidays. I like to match my nails to whatever day it is (red white and blue for Independence Day, black and orange for Halloween, red and green for Christmas, etc). :slight_smile:

9. thevre

When I was trying to be gothic (couple years ago) I wore red/black eyeshadow and painted my nails black. Now, of course, I cringe at the thought... but I still wear makeup. (Despite my mom's wishes). My main thing is smudged brown eyeliner- I also have this almond truffle eyeshadow combination thing that's pretty neat, concealer, black liner, eyebrow stuff, and pretty nail colors (my favorite is this really bright green.) I have not, however, had time for any of this in a couple months besides the brown eyeliner and concealer- I usually spend that time on hair now.

10. I have a gold nail polish that I really like, cause you can't tell it's there at all unless you're in the right light at the right angle. It's very cool looking. And this summer during ballet I would wear either teal or coral. It was kinda funny- all these skinny little girls with blonde hair and black leotards and plain nails, and then big curly-haired me with panted nails, bright leotards, and wearing rings... yeah. I come from a school with quite a relaxed dress code, so... *shrugs*

I wear eyeliner most days, and I have a ton of makeup in my possesion due to stage but I hardly ever use it for streetwear.

11. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Never touch the stuff...

12. 71390S

71390S Guest

Only for fun/theatre :slight_smile:

Nail polish can be whenever.

13. Gurds101

I think I have painted my nails <twice.... and I have only walked out of the house with makeup on <5 times. And it was always friends who initiated it!

14. Markio

I would wear cover-up in high school because that was when I skin was the worst. Now I just wear sunscreen, pretty much. I wore stage makeup for theatre productions, though.

I also got a petticure with a friend once, and had them paint my toenails gold. It looked awesome, with my skin tone and brown sandals. If only I had nail polish of my own... I'd say it was masculine enough, considering they were gold.

15. xjimmyx400

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wear it when I go see Rocky Horror Picture show. I wear eyeliner more frequently though.

16. partietraumatic

i wear eyeliner and mascara,never done my nails tho