1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hear ye, hear ye!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by myra, Mar 2, 2009.

1. myra

Lol. Oh geez. we've met a few times in the lgbt center and exchanged a few words. just "hi" and "what are you eating?" (we spend lunch in the center alot.) But anyway....

I went to my first college party saturday night. It was the BGBD (Big Gays Balls Deep...the gay mecca at my school) party and kinda my...initiation into the lgbt group. (It's very tight nit here. a family.) I...drank...a little. Enough to make me very tipsy and slightly wobbly. But only for a few hours. Anyway (Geez...getting off topic)...Holly was there a little later and had her share of alcohol. Though not enough to really screw her up. But we flirted some and ended up making out for about two hours.

When we'd both sobered up, we talked and decided that this was something we'd like to continue outside of the party and not just be a one night drunken fling. So...

here we are. lol. Yes we've kissed...quite a few times. Tongue too. lol. We went to a university band concert yesterday afternoon, had dinner together tonight and cuddled and chatted for awhil. We've actually been chatting on facebook at this moment getting to know each other better and discussing...the terms of our relationship. We're going to have an open/polyamorous one. Just getting to know each other better and figure out what each of us wants before we get too serious.

But yes. That's the condensed version of how i met my lovely, adorable girlfriend Rainbow.