1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The heck is this crap...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by STK, Feb 22, 2009.

1. STK

STK Guest

Brace yourself for the lowest form of music... CHRISTIAN GOREGRIND. The culprit of this abomination is the aptly named Vomitous Discharge. They give grindcore a bad name. Take a look at their myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/vomitousdischarge

The worst of their songs is called " Abolishment of disgusting homosexual Sodomy". This is what this piece of trash uses to justify it.

"I know many people will write me off as close-minded because of this one but I see things this way: if God makes the effort to create a woman for the man because he was lonely, then why on Earth should a man get a man? Why would someone male think it's ok in God's eyes to get a man instead of a woman while he's basically telling God that the gender he created to complement him is not what he needs? Do people actually believe they know better than God what they truly need and what not? It is not natural to be gay or lesbian, it's not the way God wanted it to be. Homosexuality is yet another case of sexual perversion, and what's worse is that it's getting more and more accepted these days, even in churches. The book of Romans also says mankind switched the natural order with an unnatural one. Many say Jesus loved all, so why can't a man love a man? Well, there are many kinds of love, and there are many words translated with "love" used in Greek, in which language the original texts were written. The love Jesus felt for all including men was not the sexual love, so face it: it's not ok in God's eyes to live in homo relationships. I'm totally convinced this insanity will be stopped when God judges the world."

This band sucks musically! I like me some goregrind but this is the most sloppily put together stinkfest I've ever heard.

2. Shevanel

The fact they suck is true. they may be offensive also, but like, dude, what you're saying is offensive too. :/

3. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Because we were also given this thing called "choice" which creates difference and diversity. If we all lived bible thumping lifes and ingrained every damn dictation into daily living, most the human population would be gone. There are so many places were it says to stone your fellow man, woman, and child...for crimes which are usually extremely nonchalant.

Should you kill your son because he tries to rebel? No. Then no one would have sons or daughters.

Should you kill your daughter because she got raped or taken advantage of and is destroyed 'property'? No.

The bible is disgusting...and if people decide to ONLY follow what benefits them then they are nothing less than heretics themselves. And by all means, heretics and non-believers should also be put to death.

Lol Its as simple as that.

4. Janvier

Goregrind isn't very christian music to begin with..

5. STK

STK Guest

Last Days of Humanity, Repulsion, Haemorrhage, Dead Infection, and XXX Maniak = GOOD goregrind

Baphomet Evisceration, Carkemis, Empty Grave, Putred Flesh, Vomitorial Corpulence, and Vomitous Discharge = BAD goregrind

6. Greggers

Im sorry, but your *really* not better than them if you write them off by saying "God doesn't exist" :frowning2: Your allowed to believe that sure, but some of us here believe in god too.

Lets stop for a second and "pretend" that the god from the bible exists. If he were to float down from heaven above this very second and look around, what would he think? If he saw a band promoting the idea that one human is worth less than another human, or to even go so far as to say "inherently evil" or saying they should not be alive, do you think he would *really* want his name plastered all over the band? I think not.

I find it hard to believe that god would be picketing with the WBC outside Pepsi for giving gay employees the same rights as anyone else, or on Focus on the Family telling parents to not accept there children as gay, or sitting in church listening to the pastor preach about the sin of homosexuality.

But i find it equally as hard to believe he would be backing the gay man who actively preaches hate and anger towards someone who called him a "faggot" or told him "go die".

The ideas in the bible, if read seriously and not taken at face value, clearly show what side Jesus would be on in this fight. Hes not going to back someone who hides behind "Christian morals" and then spits on someone whos gay, hes not going to back the gay man who spits back on the person who spit on him first either. If he was here right now, i think he might he busy helping the people affected by the AIDS epidemic, or the homeless people who have no place to sleep tonight.

I dont exactly know were im going with this, as most of the time, but basically just dont sink to there level is all im saying. There God does not want them saying these things any more than you do, so its no big deal. People like this are everywhere, lets just be glad this one is based off Myspace and is never going anywhere in the real world with there music :slight_smile:

7. myra

ya...dude. while i'm somewhere between athiest and agnostic, i was a bit offended by your comment. I'm not a fan of grungy music anyway. But there are people here who do believe in the loving god of the bible. Try not to be so...idk...blatant and rude with your next post. You're entitled to your views of course. But not everyone believes what you do and i think you really should take that into consideration next time. Just to...avoid hurting anyone.

8. STK

STK Guest

OK, sorry about that. Mods, baleet the offending sentence.

Mod Edit: Done :slight_smile:

#8 STK, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
  9. RainbowJay

In response to the music:

okay, honestly, is that really music?
    'cus it sounds like somebody lost a bet, there's no way they recorded that stuff willingly
    (no offence tho, if anybody liked it X_X)

In response to your comment:

I'm atheist too, but I don't think it's right to bash other people's beliefs
    but yeah, deleting it would be nice, before it offends more peeps o.o

10. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

That music makes my ears bleed

11. sdc91

Wasn't the Bible originally written mostly in Aramaic, not Greek? :/

Eh I don't like any of that kind of music, anyway.

12. starfish

two points.

First what is grind core?

Secondly. I have faith that I am living my life correctly and that I am OK with God. So I really don't care what they say. It is none of their business how I live my life. That is between God and myself.

13. STK

STK Guest