1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Santa Claus Will Take You To Hell - Christmas Number 1 From WBC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Trumpetplyer23

LMAO! I could not stop laughing. Every sane person in the world thinks they sound like jackasses.

Here's another thing. Santa's not gay, he did marry a WOMAN. Y'know MRS.CLAUS! How come that wasn't brought to their attention?

2. Zachary825

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, it's catchy :astonished:

3. Derek the Wolf

Lol, they criticized "pagans" for telling their children that Santa is real. That sounds an AWFUL lot like this other fictional character I've heard of, some guy who got crucified, I forget his name.
    These people are so freaking stupid it's disgusting.

4. STK

STK Guest

Isn't it ironic, criticizing belief in one fictional character while they believe in TWO?

It's not the first song they've done either.

5. Leon481

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That was so disturbing on so many levels. What is wrong with those people? Involving those young kids in this was so awful. Seeing little kids like that singing about hate and about santa raping kids made me want to throw up. Those kids had smiles on their faces the whole time which just made it even worse.

As to the message they're trying to send, what is wrong with Santa exactly? I do agree that all the focus on Santa and presents sometimes makes people forget that Christmas is a religious holiday celebrating Jesus's birth, but even so, Santa represents only good things. Last time I checked, being giving, caring, and selfless were not evil in any way.

#25 Leon481, Dec 21, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  6. Jerr

I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. It is soo awful but still... I mean are these people serious? I mean they can't be serious.... Really? haha

It is so far fetched that it makes me think they are doing this just to see how many people will believe them... then my logic kicks in and I know the sad truth.

I do have to say that the little white boy at the end made me bust out. It's so horrible but so funny.

7. -Michael-

I'd love some santa sex. aha.

These should form a band!
    They're really talented. :')

8. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh lawd, a "Pagan Idol" sign. You know, because Christmas came way before the Winter Solstice and dozens of other pagan winter celebrations.

9. Samus610

Is this a joke? So Santa is going to take me to hell? COOL! HAIL SANTA! No just kidding. But oh my god. I didn't think that they would blame santa for the economy and the dead soldiers. What's next? It's his fault that America is obese? Or that our school system sucks? Man even kids hate santa. When that little kid said santa's gonna send you to hell yo. I laughed so freakin hard. But why does God hate christmas? Isn't it suppose to be the day that Jesus was born? So are they saying that God hates the birth of Jesus. HOLY CRAP! CHRISTIANS THAT HATE JESUS! Just kidding, but I don't know anymore. So does this affect me because I'm jewish and believed in Santa? Will I go to hell because of Hanukkah Harry too? This world is getting :***: up. And I have far too many questions.

10. starfish

Well going to hell in a sleigh is a lot more comfortable than a hand basket....

11. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ..They could have at least sung it properly instead of monotone.

12. Ronnie92

This is exactly why I seriously want to go to Topeka, these demonic creepy people have to get something coming to them!

13. GuitarGirl1350

"Just like the priests he'll rape 'em at night!"

14. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah, I thought that was an awkward subject to be singing about with dozens of kids in the room with you, but then I remembered that they teach their kids nursery rhymes about how America is doomed.