1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Out Disappointed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by zackattack, Oct 24, 2008.

1. zackattack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You know it is true you told me it just today

quote "[ 16:25:22 ] <JB> ahhh your so thick headed lol

Still love you :kiss:

2. JurrBurr

JurrBurr Guest

Yes it is true! lol

:kiss: Love you (*hug*)

3. lordjord96

hey Zack Keep Your Head High And Who Ever You Tell Even Your Mum She Will Still Love You No-matter What She Says And All The People Who Who Replyed Accept You For Who You Are! Be Happy!

4. Sam

Sam

While I have to say that what she said was absolutely terrible I don't think she really meant what she said. Religion is a major part of some people's lives and so when you shocked her by coming out to her suddenly I think she just spoke out of anger. That being said it still isn't right for her to say something like "I hope you get aids and die" that was completely out of line and you have every right to be angry with her.

I'm glad that you at least have your aunt and grandmas support.

I think you should give her some space for a while but I do think that you should eventually talk to her and by eventually I mean wait a couple weeks, not until she is on her deathbed.

Parents are confusing my dad has only recently been accepting and he has known for almost 2 years. He is just now talking about it instead of avoiding it. In my case however he was in denial for a while and then said some terrible things.

Don't be surprised if she goes into denial and pretends it never happened before she decides to accept you.

Good luck!

5. zackattack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lordjord- Yeah I am glad that there are tons of people here to talk to and get to know, and get to be myself....

Sam- I would not be surprised if my mom goes into denial.... She has not called me since I came out so we will see how long it takes her!