1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Men! Do you carry a bag?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KatoKumi, Feb 10, 2008.

1. lostinthought9

no, i dont use a bag....i carry everything in my pockets....even if u run out of pants pockets, you could always put on a jacket, and have more pockets...lol

2. KatoKumi

Haha you guys.
    I have like a complex about that stuff; I hate things in my back pockets or my jacket pockets; because I feel like it's gonna get stolen.

My bag just has a zipper, and it's fun to play with it in public. And I love sifting through it; so it looks like I have a life. Because sometimes my friends like all run away if their aunt comes [they're not allowed to be around me]. &I feel like a loser just sitting there drinking, hahah.

AND I wear pants that fit. They just don't have big pockets. The only thing I carry in my pocket now is my wallet x__x.

3. Wired106

LOL haha! But anyways, lol. nope I don't carry a bag. Personally, I don't really like it. Idk why I just don't like carrying stuff around and I don't like the way it looks for me at least.:dry:

4. JSG

JSG Guest

I usually carry a brown leather carrier bag, I love it.

5. justjoshoh

Not since my collegiate years... Now, I don't have anything to carry other than my wallet, keys, and phone. My pockets seem to do that job pretty well.

6. Wolfbane

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Actually, i have a green side bag/messenger bag I carry almost everywhere. I take things in/out, like my laptop, headsets, and whatnot. But as to the original question, yeah i take it places and I carry phone and other things in it. Else...ya need to get pants that fit.(!)

7. Marcorocco

I carry a man bag! haha!
    i like to keep in my trusty mascara kit just in case i run dry!.....
    always gotta remember ur tampons boyssssssssssss

8. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

I carry my school bag around everywhere and keep all my big stuff in it, when I don't have my jacket

9. neverover

i got a passport-size bag for ipod, cellfone, etc. a billabong messenger bag for going to a heavy duty place. and a blue striped canvas bag. its not that gay, but it sports a bright blue stripes. oh, and i got my brown gucci messenger bag. but i seldomly use it, its quite gay:slight_smile:

10. SpikySpice

I never carry a bag, i always wear jeans with a bunch of pockets, and i can hang my iPod below my belt

But soemtiems when i go out with soem girls, they make me carry their purses/bags which is really annoying because they carry too big bags that they can handle anymore whiel walkign through the mall

Go buy a lether man bag, it's sexy

11. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

nope no bag

12. Psychedelic Bookmarks

just to say: men with bags are cute!!!!!

[/squee]

on the other hand, i usually don't bother with a bag myself lol. i try and use pockets.