1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your stories about buying dresses and panties in stores

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Richelle1, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Richelle1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi I am new to this and i have bought panties on line but never in a store. Finally, the other night I was in Target and walked down the isle and quickly grabbed some and tossed them in my cart. I then went through the self check out. But when i got into the car i noticed they were too small and i would never take them back. Do any of you go women's clothes shopping and were you embarrased?

2. Spaceseed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have had a few times , got my heart racing, took it as a challenge…

Bought a thong when I was about 16 ,from a lingerie store , pantyhose /stockings, bra several times all acting like it was for my “girlfriend “…

nearly broke down buying shoes several times from a general store like Ross but that was too obvious, got orties about being seen etc… but I did go to a more “specialized “ store a few times and bought high heels that I tried on the spot. Although it was somewhat a crossdressing boutique one of the lady was kinda making fun at me …but I’m not really a typical profile I guess

3. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, anymore it is trivial since to anyone observing me I am simply an older cis woman.

The first few times though it was very nerve wracking. I found though that when shopping for clothes, makeup etc, no one cared and after a few times I started to relax about it.

Mihael, CassiePig and Spaceseed like this.
  4. Richelle1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    When i go to an adult store to buy toys it was exciting at first. I feel like i am going into rob a bank. I want to buy some panties at Victoria Secrate.

Spaceseed likes this.
  5. Richelle1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The other thing is to buy it on Amazon but you have to be at home when the package arrives so no other family members intercept it. I bought some "lady pills" and they showed up two days sooner than promised. Someone in the family opened it and set it on the counter. Nobody ever said anything and i am not out to them. Close call!

Spaceseed likes this.
  6. Richelle1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Today I went to a botique and bought some panties. they were 5 for 20.00. The girls that worked there were very nice and didn't treat me indifferently. It felt nice taking my time looking through the selection and not feeling like i was being judged by anyone.

Spaceseed likes this.
  7. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is many reason why would you buy panties. There are actually people who are personal shoppers or you could buy them for a family member. I just usually make a face, like I am trying to buy them someone else, beside myself. I also keep a measuring tape with me, if I need to figure out, without trying it on, if it fits me, if I don’t feel comfortable trying it on in the store. I don’t like buying clothes online, since I can’t touch the fabric and see if it would actually fit me.

8. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I usually go to men section though and usually there are clothes there, that fit me better, same with shoes. I guess it’s a bit easier for me.

9. Zazzoz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I bought a few cute dresses from a thrift store in Washington. The old hippy lady thought it was cool.