1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your First Same Sex Date?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by AshdeD32, Aug 24, 2018.

1. AshdeD32

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So tomorrow I go on my first date with a girl. I have know her for over a year now and we became close over the summer. We both say were nervous because we don't want to mess anything up.

I was wondering what was y'alls first same sex date like? Any tips?

2. SailorLes

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Communicate-it sounds easy but its still so hard for so many people to do. Don't be afraid to say how you feel whether or not you want to take it slow or fast, or be mono or be poly, or just experiment or go full on-tell her and hopefully she will too.

My first date after coming to realization of my sexuality, I was up front with her and she was with me. We were both in college, she was French Canadian. We both wanted to take things slow and progress as time progress. Upon us both realizing we both were in the same place mentally, we went on our first date and it worked out(I mean we since broke up since she went back to Quebec) but there was no rush for any of us to get into a serious relationship that we weren't ready for at the time. There was no need for us to ask questions about where we stood with one another because we already discussed prior.