1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Young and Was in Love

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by AshBl32, Sep 10, 2016.

1. AshBl32

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    When I was in little kid soccer, when it was still coed. I met this kid, my sister was best friends with his sister. So, of course he was my little kid boyfriend. No one knew, but he was my first crush and kiss. But I remember so I feel like it was like 5 years ago. ( it was more like 11 years ago.) My sister and his sister played soccer together and they played indoor together. So our parents took turns taking them to games. She the parent that would go pick up the other kid to take them to soccer, they'd drop their kid off. Like I'd stay at their house for the evening till they got back. But we were really close. About two years ago at our first HS game my teammate was one of his older sisters. He came to one of the games and him and his mom sat behind my family and my sister was there. He asked his Mom if that was my sister and my sister and Mom could hear them. And he asked if that was me on the field. I started having feelings for him about a few days ago and I dreamed about us getting back together. When we'd be at each others houses we'd most of the time playing games where we would have to kiss. We were like 6 or 7 years old and now were 16 years old. Is that weird that we played those kind of games.
    Is it weird that we remember it, since we were so young ?
    Also is it weird that we kind of meet back together. ? ( like is it fate that we both kind of found each other again? Even though we haven't spoken a word to each others?
    I know its long but you have to get the back story...