1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You guys Miss Me

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Grof142007, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Grof142007

Well yea my computer totally went berserk wont even load up. SO i sent it off to my dad work to to get look at and it been like 4 days and nothing has been done.

I miss you guys so much. Wonder if any one has notice me missing lol. Life sucks without the internet ugh i proably have like 50 vids waiting to been look at on YT sigh school proxy bites. Well guys i have a hottie sitting beside me so :grin: SO HAWT ill just wanted to stop by and let you know what going on with me so yea it will be a couple of weeks before my BRAND NEW LABTOP(1ST one ever) will get here so yea btw it top of the line woot.

well if anything big has happen please let me know i read a little bit about the forums change but i cant see the picture so yea

2. Grof142007

im surronded by hot guys one one each side damit both have rings ugh i hate married men still can look tho

#2 Grof142007, Jun 2, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
  3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Ooo - I nearly missed this thread off the bottom of the page! :frowning2:

Did you get your computer fixed OK?

If you're still trying to access from school, try http://66.115.186.108/forum/index.php which is this site by its IP address. That may work if they've only blocked the domain name.

Yeah, I know what you mean about married straight guys too. :frowning2:
    *thinks about a straight delivery driver who comes to where I work*