1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Hint, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Hint

I would it were that I could tell you that I knew what to say, to start... but I don't.
    Let's get the obvious stuff out of the way:

25 / NE Ohio / Biologically Male, non-binary
    Questioning Sexuality and Gender

My current analysis of things is that I'm what you might call a 'hermaphrodite', in the sense that I don't just identify as bigendered/trigendered, but that I feel I should have physically the anatomy of both genders.
    I don't feel I can adequately tell if that's like a female-leaning herm, or a like a male-leaning herm-- it's been my experience that even herms have like a female or male 'base' with the anatomy of both below the belt-- and personality aspects that are a mix of both genders, yet still with a certain gender 'personality base' to match.

Well okay, more like it's been my philosophizing, theories about how gender works, encounters & exploration, than 'experience'.
    I have times where I feel like I'm female-based and have a predominantly 'female' way of reacting to things (& even my 'internal voice' is female), and at other times I'm content to be a more masculine, more protagonistic figure (like the 'main character in the movie', etc.) with a male 'internal voice'... and in both sides I feel thoughts that remind me I still have the mental sides of both female and male... but in either case I still get dysphoric about the lack of proper 'herm' anatomy.

I wish I could tell you that the only troubles I have in Life are those of the mismatch between physical body and the body I feel I should have/have been born with.
    I wish I could tell you that.

But certain other personal issues (heavy-set emotional baggage included) have permated my life, ranging from mildly discomforting (enough to distract me when I'm trying to think) thoughts, to moderately traumatic (keeping me up at night).
    I don't know if I'll be discussing the other stuff here as well... yet.

I hope you'll welcome me here, and... eventually... know me for me, and not just for how I say things or for just what I have to say.
    But more than that, I hope I don't overstep my bounds while I'm here (I tend to be vulgar and overpersonal... at times... but only in context).

2. Cinis

Cinis Guest

First off welcome to EC
    I'm sure you're gonna find your answers here with all the awesome people ready to give help.
    Just don't hurry too much with labels and take your time.

3. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi there,
    Welcome to EC.
    Feel free to post, and ask for advice, this is a very supportive and friendly community :slight_smile:

4. Snow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, welcome to EC, and am sure you will like it here.

5. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

6. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

7. Hint

Thank y'all for your welcomes.
    randomly you will you please elaborate on what you meant by this?

8. PurpleMushroom

Hello and welcome! I hope you feel comfortable here and that you find what you are looking for x