1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Kohouri, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Kohouri

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hello everyone my name is Kohouri or Koh for short if you'd like.
    I am new to this forum and decided to join due to wanting to think outside of the box. I'm sure many of you are wondering what I mean by that, so in due time, I shall indeed explain.
    First off, I am 100% straight however, I am indeed a supporter of the LGBT movement. Also, my pseudo brother would kill me if I weren't a supporter ( :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:).
    I am a musician and I am looking for inspiration and I figured that you guys and gals would be the best source of inspiration to me.
    If anyone has any music that they would like to share i.e favorite artist that you would like to hear a rock or metal cover done for of the song, or anything of that nature, I am definitely all ears. Or if you have any stories, good or bad you would like to share that you think would be a good fit to be turned into lyrics I am also all ears for that.

Sincerely,
    Kohouri

2. Vampire

Hello and welcome to EC, Koh! You're the first straight LGBT movement supporter I've seen on here. It's an honor meeting you! We need more people like you. Anyway, I hope you'll find the inspiration you're seeking on here. I'm sure that you'll find a thread regarding music just by doing a quick search.

Lots of love,
    Andy

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people