1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X Men days of futures past

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Deaderpool2, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Deaderpool2

Wow, has any one been watching the trailers for this film?
    The new one reminds me so much of the !992 cartoon i grew up watching. Here it is if you haven't seen it yet:

[YOUTUBE]gsjtg7m1MMM[/YOUTUBE]

aw and that music is awesome!!
    the first film was great but i felt it was restricted by budget, the second showed the budget had gotten bigger and was the best out of the original trilogy. three was a let down but not too badly.
    Origins Wolverine was terrible in the fact that it MADE plot holes for the other movies, not to mention taking one of Marvels most beloved maniacs and getting everything wrong (well once he's been transformed anyway).
    First class has to be one of my favourites all round, good acting, great character development for those that matter, its only fault was that the ending was too rushed and abrupt. also at first it seemed like the budget was on par with the first film.
    The wolverine was amazing to watch.
    from the looks of this trailer id say were back to where the budget stood for 3, looks awesome.
    Im hoping since this one is set before the first three films and involves time travel it will somehow negate the events of the previous films and give it a fresh start so they can make more of these awesome films without having to explain the plot holes and inconsistencies of the previous ones.

2. Nikky DoUrden

I loved all the films and im sure to enjoy this one!
    There is another one upcoming .. with APOCAYLPSE X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) - IMDb
    Also wolverine still got his boney claws in this one, but the picture in the end he got the adamantium ones ^^

3. White Knight

Looking forward for this one.

Maybe I am weird but I loved latest X Movies most (X-Men 3 and First Class). Too bad Cyclops won't be in this movie. I love James Marsden and Cycke is one of my favorite X-Men... or at least he was before they turned him into a total a-hole.