1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTF is my sexuality?!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MatthewJS, Feb 16, 2015.

1. MatthewJS

OK, I know most of you are going to say "Labels don't matter, don't stress about it" and yada yada yada. Personally, I like labels because they make me feel unique. But everyone has their own opinions on labels. Some like them, others don't, some don't fucking care.

Okay, first, I thought I was gay in 4th grade all the way through 6th. Then, I had a crush on a girl in 6th and another crush on a girl in 7th. Those two years, I thought I was bisexual. Then, I thought I was completely gay again in 8th because I only had crushes on boys. Same way in 9th grade. Then, when summer came around, I started to like my female friend (she obviously didn't care) and still kinda do, but she's with someone (that asshole that broke my heart). Then I came to a conclusion I was Biromantic Homosexual. Recently, like, few months ago, I realized I am PANromantic Homosexual. I thought "Yeah, this is who I am" Then I remembered I would ONLY have sex with a female is if my feelings are strong for her and vice versa. BUT I do NOT get aroused by females. yes, that is very fucking confusing.

To make this simple on how I thought about my sexuality:
    4th - 6th: Gay
    6th - 7th: Bisexual
    8th - 9th: Gay
    Summer of 2014 to now: Bi/Panromantic homosexual.
    Now (again): WHAT THE FUCK IS IT NOW!

Ok, I hope my information is clear enough.

Now i have 2 questions:
    1. What is my sexuality
    2. Is my sexuality fluid?

PLEASE FUCKING :help: ME! :bang:

2. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Labels do NOT make you unique. They group you with other people, and that is not uniqueness.