1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would You Date a Bisexual Guy?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Plattyrex, Apr 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timo

[bullshitmode] but what if he leaves me for a girl [/bullshitmode]

of course I would. I don't see why not.

2. hullaballoo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If they like me and I like them then totally!

3. sunshinebi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well said.

4. Irisviel

I heard they smell and turn green at night. Eeew!

5. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It'd be weird if I had a problem with that! My boyfriend would be like WTF and he already lets me get away with murder!

That's because bisexual guys don't really exist. We're martians from another version of this universe and we have a weak sense of smell unlike most of you humans! I'll let the others know to stock up on body spray XD

6. Faschmemster

Faschmemster Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    Nope. I do not mean to offend anyone and you may call me biphobic but I couldn't trust a Bisexual not to cheat on me or leave me for a woman. Bisexuals are also notorious for pushing for open relationships after a couple of years of being with them and are in general much more hedonistic and promiscuous than your average gay male. The majority of bisexuals, or a big minority, are only attracted to effeminate guys. This is because a large chunk of them are straight men without sexual standards who think with their genitals and want to hump everything that moves without consequences.

Not sure if what I just said will earn me a ban or if it is a gainst the rules but I felt like saying it regardless.

---------- Post added 28th Apr 2016 at 07:57 PM ----------

I forgot to add that unlike homosexuality, bisexuality is most likely cultural. Just look at the Roman Empire, when every Roman male had male lovers. Surely not every single Roman citizen was born a bisexual, but it was normal for every Roman citizen, especially amongst the upper classes, to partake in bisexuality. Another example would be link related: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siwa_Oasis as well as Afganistan and ancient Greece. What all those cultural cases of bisexuality have in common is that the men who partook in it were otherwise straight but culturally conditioned to do so and were only attracted to effeminate men who resembled women.

7. EnchanterForest

I agree

8. Faschmemster

Faschmemster Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    read: unlike homosexuality, bisexuality is most likely cultural. Just look at the Roman Empire, when every Roman male had male lovers. Surely not every single Roman citizen was born a bisexual, but it was normal for every Roman citizen, especially amongst the upper classes, to partake in bisexuality. Another example would be link related: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siwa_Oasis as well as Afganistan and ancient Greece. What all those cultural cases of bisexuality have in common is that the men who partook in it were otherwise straight but culturally conditioned to do so and were only attracted to effeminate men who resembled women.

All the Bisexuals I have known have been obnoxious, hedonistic, lustful imbeciles. I have yet to meet ONE bisexual who is not in a special snow flake "polyamorous" or "open" relationship/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.