1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wondering if I'm bisexual

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Florestan, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Florestan

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So, for years, I've told myself I wasn't attracted to men. For the most part, that's been true.

But I'm beginning to think that might have had more to do with the men I've been around. Since my family is very strongly Southern Baptist, and since I've lived most of my life in that sort of traditional environment, most of the men I meet tend to be very masculine. But there have been some guys with a more feminine look that I found attractive.

I'm definitely more interested in women than men. Still, even as a teenager, when I believed homosexuality was wrong, I would find myself thinking about guys. Of course, I suppressed it at the time, and told myself it was just passing curiosity. Now, though, I think I may have just tricked myself into thinking that.

So, it could just be an occasional attraction that's not strong enough to hold up a long-term relationship. Or it could be that I haven't met enough men with a more androgynous or feminine style. I'm not sure, and I'm confused.

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. Ljjgreat2017

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Figuring out your sexuality is a slow and complicated process. It takes time. You should take things slowly. Just enjoy life in the present. Don't be in a rush. Eventually, life has a way of helping you figure things out. Just give it some time.