1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Wonderfully Cryptic] The Bothersome Man [Movie]

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by InaRut, Mar 30, 2008.

1. InaRut

I just finished watching this movie called "The Bothersome Man" It's icelandic so it's got subtitles but what a wonderfully cryptic movie. It's absurd I'll warn you now but if you get a message it gives you a really warm feeling inside.

I suggest watching it. I don't want to tell you what I got from the movie because it might ruin it for you...but wow is it ever intresting. Look it up on IMDB it's really worth a watch.

Only if your more into artsy films I guess. And even if your not this movie could get you on the RIGHT train to GOOD cinema. >_> and get you guys off of watching Resident Evil: Extinction. For shame! For Shame!

Hahha

Anyways thought I'd tell you about it.

2. Vampyrecat

If you want a good cryptic movie then watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It's great.

3. davo-man

Egad, I love Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, however I hated the ending....why would they get back together if they know it's going to end badly???Yes, I agree with the movie's message, that the experiences that you have make up who you are and that you shouldn't be able to just toss them away, but the ending seemed to go against that by saying that they didn't learn anything from their experiences. It just irked me

Anyway, sorry Phil for hijacking the thread, I'll def check out The Bothersome Man, or at least look at it on Wikipedia. Thanks for the tip