1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wonder Woman vs Captain Marvel

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Devil Dave, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Devil Dave

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Which movie did you prefer?

I prefered Wonder Woman because I find Greek mythology more interesting than those weird alien races that were in Captain Marvel.

2. Mysteria

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I liked Captain Marvel, in part because I'm a big Marvel fan and I enjoyed the gaps the movie filled in, and I was so pissed off that they killed off Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman (I'm a big fan of at least semi-happy endings)

3. Loves books

I love Greek mythology but there wasn’t a lot of it in Wonder Woman. I preferred Captain Marvel mostly because I’m a huge fan of the MCU. Wonder Woman made me sad and I tend to hate sad things. Captain Marvel was happier to me and I liked the character more than I liked Wonder Woman. Captain Marvel will probably have a further story and I look forward to it. I don’t care what happens to Wonder Woman but I feel sorry for her. I think I remember from the movie that when she left the island she could never go back. I’d hate to be her.

4. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Are we talking about who would win in a fight? I think Captain Marvel could kick Wonder Woman's ass without breaking a sweat.

5. Devil Dave

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Better movie. Captain Marvel probably would win in a fight, but I prefered Wonder Woman's movie.

I thought Captain Marvel felt like a young Nick Fury movie. Also, the badass action heroin with messed up memories thing has been used quite a lot (Resident Evil movies, Ghost in the Shell) so it was nice to not have to go through that in Wonder Woman.

6. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Captain Marvel made all the Marvel male heroes look like WWE jobbers(jobbers are wrestlers that lose 98% of their matches most of the time)

She landed a few good ones on Thanos too

#6 ECMember, Aug 12, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  7. Devil Dave

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just thought of another reason I prefer Wonder Woman. It's her weapons. Love watching her swing that lasso around. I find it much more interesting to watch a character use weapons that require skill and training to use, instead of just super strength and powers. Same reason I've never really been a big fan of Superman.

8. Kyrielles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not actually that into superheroes, but Wonder Woman would be my favorite. Gal Gadot is beautiful, and the character itself is amazing, if only she weren't hetero. Haha