1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women, are you competitive with men or women?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nightdream, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ever since I was a kid, I used to be competitive against other boys and tried to be better than them. I don't do it always because I'm an usually friendly person. It was just right now that I noticed that the women that I usually know are trying to be better than other women instead of men and I wondered if it was related to sexual orientation somehow.

I identify as bisexual with prefference towards the same gender, but I'm still far more competitive with men and I never understood why girls are fighting against each other when there are so many guys trying to take control over our world. lol

Do you ladies identify with that or not?

2. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, I competed with boys, I do compete with men now too, and I prefer girls love-wise. I concluded in the end that I feel like a male/ ended up as a crossdresser/ butch lesbian...

I also used to think that "men are trying to control the world" but this was just me liking all the man stuff, not girl stuff, and me fulfiling my role as a guy instinctively.

3. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Other women, but usually for things unrelated to sex/romance. I identify with women more, so...yeah.

4. Koizee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I generally compete with both at everything, except looks of course... I only compete with other women at that.. too bad im losing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not very competitive but when I compete it depends on the matter, not on the gender of the person. I've competed with both.

6. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, I relate quite a bit! I think it mainly has to do with how I was just closer to my guy friends and we had more similar hobbies. (aka most of us were kinda nerdy lol) Particularly when I was younger, the girls at my school were very obsessed with looks and such, which I'm not that interested in. But I'm just as competitive with girls as with guys, if they have similar goals to mine.

7. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not sure what you mean by competitive. In sports I'm more competitive against men and in regular life I'm not competitive at all. I'm afraid to hurt women because they're often smaller than men. I feel ok with tackling a guy for instance lol. I'm not very competitive though and I don't think I can win anyway.

8. Islanzadi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I love to compete! Since I'm very skinny and athletic I often win against other women, but I'm not tall and strong enough to put up a real competition against men. Depending on what sports I play, my only advantage over men is that I run faster than most of them. So at football, hockey or whatever, once I get the ball, I just take off with it hahaha