1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Wisconsin Firm Microchips Employees: "It's Inevitably The Next Thing... "

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by DoriaN, Jul 24, 2017.

1. DoriaN

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...-inevitably-next-thing-and-we-want-be-part-it

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...t-three-square-market-wisconsin-a7856971.html
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/company-to-install-microchips-in-employees/ar-AAoJT1s
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40710051

"It's the next thing that's inevitably going to happen, and we want to be a part of it,"

""We foresee the use of RFID technology to drive everything from making purchases in our office break room market, opening doors, use of copy machines, logging into our office computers, unlocking phones, sharing business cards, [and] storing medical/health information."

Of course, this is being spun as a benefit to everyone - think of the convenience - but as Michael Snyder concluded previously, if widespread microchipping of the population does start happening, at first it will likely be purely voluntary. But once enough of the population starts adopting the idea, it will be really easy for the government to make it mandatory.

Just imagine a world where physical cash was a thing of the past and you could not buy, sell, get a job or open a bank account without your government-issued microchip identification."

2. DirectionNorth

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's unsettling, in my opinion.

3. DirectionNorth

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh, I see you're from Canada. Are they thinking of doing things like this there? Really hope not, I'm hoping to move there next year.

4. DoriaN

It'll likely be universal/global in the future, but this article pertains to the US. There was an article in the same vein as with Sweden this year in April.

5. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think the biggest problem shouldn't be to believe that liberal-democratic governments would use technology like this nefariously. My fear is that any body, public or private, with such extensive and centrally held data on employees' purchases, locations, medical history and other valuable information could have that data stolen and fuck up employees' privacy. That's both more realistic and probably even scarier - if data like that gets compromised it's incredibly burdensome to change everything so centrally stored, even if you find out before it's misused financially or in another practical sense. It becomes hard to place faith in data security at all.

6. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I'd really rather not have a microchip placed in my body.

7. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    not a chance anyone is going to put a chip in my body

8. DirectionNorth

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, I agree with you. It's not that I'm scared of tge government (even though there are some crooked ones), it's also what you said. I'm already very careful about online things(not just forums, I mean anything), there are hackers and spammers, etc. It's enough to deal with on a computer and phone alone, at least I can step away from the computer for a bit.

9. cibi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is a double edged sword.
    If this were to be introduced on a global scale in a few years it would drastically decrees the number of murders. (Not counting goverment officials getting away with shit). It would also mean a heavy collapse for a lot of people who cant (or not willing to) "play ball" with the system. There will most probably be some expensive underground procedure to extract such a device so the rules of the game wont really change=just make bank.

10. Zoe Izumi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It would not decrease murders at all. If anything it would make identity theft easier.

It also is not double edged as there are only down sides to chipping people.

#10 Zoe Izumi, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  11. DoriaN

It can be spun as something positive to reel people in.

"No more loosing loose change!" "No more identity theft" "Monitors heartrate and health" "Convenience" "Scanning before entering a store logs who enters and prevents theft" "Controls crime" "No more long lines at clubs or airports" "Cast your vote for elections in a single swipe" "Don't even have to worry about forgetting or losing important and sensitive information" Etcetera.

12. DirectionNorth

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It doesn't give me the option to like this comment, but I agree with you. Anything can be made to sound good at first, that's how alot of the Germans were for hitler at first. There was a good front put on to get people on board, while behind the scenes had a clear agenda.

13. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't like the sound of that at all. All of these things to make our lives "so much easier" can be turned against us. Already cell phones track much of what we do. I guess the more we get used to it the less we think about our privacy. Hopefully people always have the option of carrying their ID and credit cards with them rather than be implanted or have an effective, simple way of blocking the chip so you control when it's active. Monitoring your health stats could be used against people. No thanks!

14. Joelouis

Very concerning if I'm honest.
    I am usually one to debunk the majority of conspiracy theories, but I did watch a very good documentary a couple of years ago either on YouTube or another Internet-video-thing.
    One there it said that at first it would be voluntary, then due to terrorist attacks, crime etc, people will actually WANT this sort of technology to be put in place. Most will actually DEMAND it.
    Poor people reeled in and taken for suckers by government (or higher) officials. Total control of the masses. Makes democracy seem more controlled than communism.

Affiliation, you could call it. All the "regular" people will be the same.

15. tranonymous

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I totally agree, this is how the erosion of freedom always starts "for your own protection".

And as for the 1984 reference, the scary thing is how much better modern surveillance technology is then what they show in that book. If any government wanted to create a 1984 type society ruled by the fear of constant surveillance, it wouldn't actually be that hard for them.

16. FluffyLightFox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Another horrifying aspect of microchipping people, aside from everything that has been mentioned so far, is that it we're already reaching a point where microchips will not be mandatory by state, but mandatory by companies (aside from the internal affairs department of Mexico requiring that its employees be chipped too).
    Imagine if everyone's data could be scanned every 20 meters with simple NRF tag readers. Imagine if someone was declared a fugitive and could be located and targeted everywhere they go? Now take that in the context where a government would target specific individuals (global warming scientists, journalists, dissidents, homosexuals, jewish people, muslim people, etc; any list of persons or anyone checking to specific tag readers at specific times or places), and you have the single greatest tyrannical toolkit of human history (aside from maybe putting it directly into the brain, that'd be nightmare-ish).

I don't care if it's supposed to help me. If other people want to have a chip, cool. If they want to remove physical money, and use digital exchanges easy to trace, ok, the undergrounds will find a currency of their own. But for gods' sake don't fùcking put it in my body, I'm not an animal, give me a gosh darn bracelet at worse.

17. Zoe Izumi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Better argument is "I am Sapient" because humans ARE animals. Specifically we are mammals.

18. DoriaN

So do you consider killing and eating animals to be unethical and murder?
    ~~~~~

This stuff is just one aspect of the Beast system and it's been a long time coming, but regardless of whether you believe me or not there are many articles like this coming up and the advancement of technology to be witnessed. More and more control and regulation over the cost of privacy and freedom.

Now, this is not the only example or facet of the system that you can see everywhere, but again just one part.

[​IMG]
    Every barcode has the first, middle, and end marker, which happens to be 666. You could call this a 'shadow' of what's in store, and so far chipping seems to be part of that future.

[​IMG]

Revelation 13:16-18
    "And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six."

Very interesting if nothing else, no?

19. Zoe Izumi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Killing of sapient animals is murder because to my knowledge very few fall under that category. Only one I can think of off the top of my head is humans. I love bacon myself.

20. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One could even argue that not all humans are sapient, but it's probably still murder if you, well, murder them.
    We may get sapient AI someday though, in the long run. If they could think as people, it might still be murder, even if they aren't "alive".

On a side note, you may be aware of my skepticism. I don't buy into the whole "666 demons take over the world" stuff personally. I was taught to, but sort of grew out of it due to questioning and scale of evidence. A chip is just that, a chip. I don't think they'll go around requiring everyone to have one in their arm in the US though, considering how superstitious the general population and administration may be.