1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why hello there ;)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by mysweetgirl, Mar 6, 2017.

1. mysweetgirl

Thanks for stopping by ... and yes I'm NEW.
    Not sure how many of you will pay my profile a visit,and thats fine. Just wanted to put it out there that I'm new and am really enjoying this forum. So many topics to look at and listing to reply too. I'll have to see how much of myself I want to put out there.
    But I hope to make some good friends on here,cause I do enjoy others company and seem to be shy .... and seemed to be over worked. So drop me a Hi or Hello down below or on my profile pleeeeease. So I know I'm not ALONE. Thanks!

2. MisterMissy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello ~mysweetgirl. A lovely username choice.

My I asked what made you decide to join? I'm glad to chat or offer my thoughts any time.

3. musicboy123

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi there mysweetgirl!! Welcome to EC! I hope you have a beautiful time here and that you find wonderful friends! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4. mysweetgirl

I guess I left that little bit of information out.. I'm Bi. I've had a conflict just recently mentioning my attraction to one of my newer friends thats a female and it was turned down flat,which left me with my head burried in the sand.. or ground I should say. Just when I thought it was fine to put it out there,seeing I noticed I was going above and beyond to impress this woman - I believed took my breath away and the fact we had so much incommon (Yet were both married to males) I decided to flat out tell her I'm attracted to her, For she was waiting for me to plan our next outing and I was stumped. I guess I wanted to keep her interested and afraid I could fail at that. So I told her. What a mistake that was! It probably ruined the friendship that was really starting to take off. But I was trying to honest, I guess I told her too soon. But it was really putting me out of my element and I couldn't be myself. I never try hard to impress anyone,or care what they think. Oye! I doubt I'll ever do that mistake again. I haven't offered to take her out or hang out I should say in 4 weeks. I just feel like I should of never told her.

---------- Post added 6th Mar 2017 at 05:44 PM ----------

Thank you!!

#4 mysweetgirl, Mar 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2017
  5. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello mysweetgirl! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

6. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi mysweetgirl and welcome. I am sorry she didn't react the way you hoped she would, however I admire your bravery in telling her.

7. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello, YOU are not alone!