1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why did I see a gay dream though I am heterosexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Anony2207, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Anony2207

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I am a heterosexual male and I was in relationship with a girl for quite sometime but had a nasty breakup last year. So a few days back I had this gay dream. I would like to explain the dream a little. As far as I remember it started with me getting dressed up as a girl by 2 girls who appeared to be my friends. And after they were done they were joking around and I don't remember exactly what happened after that but then I was sucking on a guy's cock. He came in my mouth and the girls were cheering on while I was blowing him. And then one of the girls said now the real challenge or something like that and took out a strapon and I woke up. I felt really strange and weird as I have never had such a thought when I am awake or even in my dream before. I remember only once I had crossdressed by a friend of mine as I had lost a bet but it was a close door thing. And I was just wearing clothes not make up and stuff but I vividly remember that in this dream I was completely dolled up with a wig and even wearing lingerie. And I didn't have such a dream then..this incident was 3 years back. So I don't know how to explain this so it would be nice if you guys can help. When I shared this with a friend she advised me to recreate the dream in real life but I am not sure this is the right advise. So would want to hear your opinion-Is this normal? What should I make of it? I am sorry for the long post

2. becKEY0011

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Do you wanna recreate it in real life, though? Will it make you genuinely happy, or would just turn you on as it is a foreign concept? If the thought makes you uncomfortable, most probably you are straight, who once had a 'gay dream'. Everyone has them, and it is 'normal'. Nothing abnormal about being gay, so first change this mindset. Maybe it's a kink. Would you be turned on by a man if there were no women involved, like in your dream? Many men, who never thought of kissing a guy, have had such dreams. And it honestly means nothing much, except for if you do genuinely think you could be sexually and romantically involved with a man in real life. Don't stress it! So far, you seem confident that you are straight, and your word is enough.