1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why are some people sexually selfish

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Shasta, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    What I mean by sexually selfish it's just about pleasing themselves. I believesex should be enjoyable for everyone not just one.

2. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have gotten up and got dressed and walked out right in the midst of having sex due to the individual that I was involved with was very selfish and only had concern about pleasing him. Maybe this is why I always stayed in long term relationships with partners that I did not have this problem with. I even recall this one hookup who got so mad at me for not being submissive to his selfishness sexually that he tried to attack me physically. Unfortunately, for him, he soon found out that I was the wrong guy to approach in that manner. Let's just say that I guarantee that he will remember me for some time to come.

DirectionNorth likes this.
  3. wickedwitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello Shasta:

You can waste a lifetime trying to figure other people out - I've found it much more useful to let those people go and seek out the people who are going to treat me better.