1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why are people so obsessed with whether you like guys?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Tre, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I’m in an annoying grey area. I'm not really sure if I like guys or not. Even if I do like guys I do know my attraction to them is below average. It seems like everyone just wants to know if I like them or not. Even though my attraction to girls is far more important than whether I like peen or not. Having no experience with girls only makes this feeling worse. Guys stalk me, but I can never even tell when girls are into me.

2. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you could try reaching out to date girls? Well, easier said than done, because I suck at it myself, but if you're into meeting people in queer spaces, then I think you should give it a go.

Girls can be confusing, because they might behave towards other women in a way that sets the sexual feelings off, without actually meaning it.

3. Silveroot

Silveroot Guest

Are you me?

Seriously though, the fact I'm more comfortable presenting as feminine only makes guys more intrigued. I have tried presenting myself as butch but it just didn't feel right and it made me feel an invisible but tangible disapproval when I was outside. I could feel it in the air, it was unnerving, as I was being judged silently. Currently I stay on the down low and don't make myself visibly queer. I feel your pain.