1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why am I always the one crushing?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Skhal, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Skhal

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey everyone!

I wouldn't say this really depresses me or anything like that but every now and again I do get a bit annoyed. I feel like I am always the one confused and crushing. Why can't I be the one someone is writing about on EC? Why can't someone come out and profess their love for me? It just makes me feel bad. Like will anyone ever actually want to be with me? Like to the point where they actively work towards me, or am I forever trapped to be the one crushing and left wondering? It just doesn't seem very fair from my point of view, or worth all the trouble.

2. Gen

Gen

Well then, let me ask. If someone were to write something on EC or any other website, how would you know it was about you?

Everyone has crushes and infatuations, most have dozens in their lifetime. Very few of them are often acted upon. Have a little faith in yourself. (*hug*)

3. Ridiculous

Out of all the people in your life that you've been attracted to, how many did you go up to and profess your love to them?
    Just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

4. mojoe

I know exactly how you feel. I've actually been asking myself that very question quite a lot recently. It really hit me not too long ago, the question; why has nobody ever had a crush on me? I guess it doesn't help that, for the first time ever, I really thought that someone did(and still think they do) have a crush on me, but he just won't admit to it. I guess I just don't understand. I'm a friendly person. I feel i'm decently good looking. I'm modestly intelligent and genuinely caring. Yet, despite all the good things about me, nobody has ever found me desirable. Just know that you aren't alone...