1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who was your first homosexual crush?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pneumaura, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Pneumaura

Mine was my neighbor, one whom I barely knew.

2. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first gay crush was a guy that I was introduced to by my straight female cousin whom by the way had took me to my very first gay club. This guy was really handsome and had an incredible body and he danced very sexy and sensual to say the least. At the time, I was still not out of the closet especially since every time I went to the club it was with my cousin. Therefore, this did not stop him for letting it be known that he was interested in me as well. Eventually, we did get together sexually several times and it was worth the wait.

3. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had a crush on an 18 year old guy when I was 13, that was probably my first real crush :slight_smile:

4. guitar

A guy I went to highschool with. At the time I didn't realize THAT'S what it was, but in hindsight, it was so obvious. There were others too that looking back I knew I liked but was in complete denial.

5. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    HTML:

HTML:

My kindergarten teacher :eusa_doh: (tho it was fleeting...at most a week I think:lol:slight_smile: she looked way younger than she actually was (she had kids 2 years later, but she looked like she was 17 honestly)
    but still, I was 6 years old then...

6. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A boy named Brock, who rode the same bus I did. He was in fourth grade when I started riding the bus. I remember he had this shiny Nike windbreaker that I thought was just the coolest. He was a jock, I believe he ended up making it big as a Penn-State football star. I liked him for ages, even going so far as to smother his yearbook photo in Chapstick-smeared smooches.

I later discovered he lived directly across the street from my paternal grandmother, which made me actually want to visit her.

7. Ljjgreat2017

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I consider myself to be bisexual, but my first gay crush ("kinda") was this guy from the 8th grade. I was trying to not feel any attraction to him but I couldn't help it.

8. Jerry81

I was at work one day, and just suddenly occurred to me I was attracted to my best friend. I've known him for most of my life 20+ years. He would occasionally wear some shirts I thought he looked great in and rarer occasions he wore shorts which I just loved. We also always had a blast when we hung out playing games and just bs'ing around the house.

Never mentioned anything, never hinted anything, and never acted on anything. I know hes straight so I just keep it to myself. If I said something, I'm not sure how he would react. This was about the time I started questioning myself and this was nearly 12 years ago or so.

9. basicavocados

My first gay crush was almost exactly a year ago on a girl who was in one of my classes. She was the reason I realized I liked girls and also happened to be gay and my first kiss :icon_bigg

10. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    In 7th grade to a bi girl I had just met but I fell for her. We dated broke up and were best friends for 2 years.

11. Wolfwing

My first 2 gay crushes occurred in a very close proximity to each other. They were both on guys in 2 of my 8th grade classes. So both were sometime last year. Also with my first one, I was absolute denial about it and I just kept trying to reaffirm to myself I was straight, but that's a story for another day.

#11 Wolfwing, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  12. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine was a fictional video game character

13. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My actual first gay crush was on Dany from Game of Thrones. My first real life crush was on a rather androgynous girl at work. She was only there for a week or two and i spent the whole time puzzling over whether she was a boy or a girl cause her name, a gender neutral name, was not helping any! That crush on her was the reason i started questioning my sexuality actually.

14. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 11 when I crushed on a clever boy in high school. I was very nice to him and other people probably knew I fancied him before I understood my own feelings. My crush was over within a month. We were never anything more than acquaintances

15. FragileVampire

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Second year of high school, on the first day of class after july break (winter break here) I got invited by a group of students to chat with them and among them there was this girl and we just hit it off super well.
    We became best friends within a few days and it wasn't unti a couple months later that I figured out I actually had a crush on her. I kept putting it off almost for the rest of the year and on the final week of classes I finally told her and she said she was happy about it but she didn't feel that way.

And that was the last time she ever spoke to me. It still hurts :frowning2:

16. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know.

17. Bonteri

Mine was this guy in high school. We were pretty good friends earlier but we drifted then were in the same class for Geography; sitting next to each other. That's when I figured out that I liked him so much because I had a massive crush on him, not just because he was a friend.

He is a total ass though. Changed so much from what I knew him as. He left school and thats the last I've seen/heard from him....bye felicia~

18. Rodessenth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My current crush, he doesn't seem gay though. :'(

19. covert direwolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mine was this girl that was two years older than me that I was in a play with. She was straight and I kept denying that I liked her so it never went anywhere. My second was this girl that I went to this camp with (she was bi) and I fell for her. I was really scared that I was a lesbian though (my parents are homophobic) so I cut contact with her afterwards, but she was flirty, brilliant, funny, very hot, kind, confident in who she was, and we liked a lot of the same stuff.

20. DementedTrendz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Mine was this boy in my school when i was 14, he was so cute i almost couldn't stand it. But then i met my Boyfriend so i am happy with the way it turned out.