1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who knows?!

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by eve001, Apr 5, 2013.

1. eve001

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    hello ec. just wanted to share some thoughts...
    prior to 2007 i used to consider myself as straight. since then, i m not sure where I stand - i dont consider myself straight, that s for sure!
    i m still married (no kids) - married in 2007, hopefully leaving hubby - this time for good. i know it s gonna b very difficult and sad and lonely but i hope it wont b impossible to move on and have faith in future. hope the universe has plenty of sunny days for me too
    my deepest feelings were felt with ex whom I met whilst married. d connection was incredible! she felt like my missing piece. however i was not ready to leave marriage @ that time (now yes). but since then she s in another relationship (no kids) and said she moved on.
    however i still wonder... will our bonfire be rekindled again? will we ever be back together?
    is there somebody here who would like to share the story of a rekindled love - rekindled after years not together? i d love to hear :eusa_danc.
    I believe that if something has to happen it ll find it s way :thumbsup:
    happy weekend to you all(!)

#1 eve001, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2013