1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who do you endorse for president in 2020?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Andrew99, May 4, 2019.

1. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rasmussen is a right-wing outlet that posts garbage polls with Trump’s approval rating higher than it really is in order to artificially raise the aggregate. If you look at the weekly polls on FiveThirtyEight, they’ll show him at 38, 39, 37, 38, 38, and Rasmussen will have him at 46%. That one outlier artificially raises the average.

2. Xemptor90

Xemptor90 Guest

Bernie Sanders is my top choice. Trump ran as a populist candidate on the right and so we on the left need a left-wing populist candidate. Bernie is right when it comes to health care. Look at all our allies in the EU, Israel and even freakin' Saudi Arabia. All of these countries have Universal healthcare. Hell, even republicans/conservatives want Universal healthcare and this was actually found on conservative sites. Foreign policy is another big thing for me. I'm sick of going to endless, pointless wars. Since Tulsi Gabbard, and Elizabeth Warren views are pretty similar to Sanders', I consider them as well. I also like Andrew Yang because his economic policy addresses the problem of A.I.

John Biden is another centrist/right center candidate and he comes off as another Bill Clinton. There actually videos of Biden touching and sniffing girls/women. I just get a creepy vibe from him. Neither Biden nor Clinton have the charisma the way Barack Obama did. I feel like people want Buttigieg solely because he's gay. I feel like this is the same mistake we did Hillary Clinton and its part of why we lost the election. It's awesome to have a female or gay president but if the individual doesn't have appealing or any ideas then it's pointless. I'm starting to really question if we on the left have actually learned our lesson from the 2016 election.

As for the other candidates, I don't care for them. HOWEVER, if any of them become the democrat nominee I will vote for them. Always Dem.

3. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Still need to research all of the candidates, but right now Biden is my top choice, then I'd probably pick Buttigieg if Biden doesn't get it.