1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who "awakened" you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Renegades, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

When I was in high school, I had a crush on one of my best friends, who also discovered she was a lesbian. But she moved hundreds of miles away. We still kept in touch though. One day, I told her I had a crush on her, but she had a girlfriend and there was just too much distance between us. We ended up having an awkward friendship, until over time we drifted apart. Now we're strangers.:eusa_booh

2. AmyBee

Probably Sigourney Weaver in Alien when I saw that on TV. I wanted to be her but I covered it up as a crush. Another person I was super obsessed with wanting to be was Stephanie Seymour and then, a little later, Elle MacPherson. People think you're like into them because they think you're a het guy or whatever but secretly you're into them because you want to look like them or at least hang out with them and learn from them. But it wasn't until I had my first serious girlfriend I realized from her that I really WAS a girl. I mean, I'd suspected or known for a while but I'd fought it. She made me decide it was actually cool. I mean, I could be like her!

#42 AmyBee, Aug 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  3. AllAlison

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I remember seeing the video to I kissed a girl when i was like 6 or 7 and I watched it over and over and over and over and oh god...

4. BenFreeman

Angelina...

5. Chrisr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmm. Van (Steve Howey) from Reba.
    Maybe like.. Ichigo from Bleach..
    Any wrestler on WWE at the time? Lol.

6. ConnectedToWall

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So, throughout my childhood I had crushes on girls, but I never recognized them as that.
    It was actually my middle school teacher who I had a huge crush on--and this crush was when I realized I wasn't straight. I think part of it was my age--when your like 13-14 you start thinking about things like sexual orientation more, and not only thinking about them but allowing yourself to question them as well.
    One of my huge celebrity crushes growing up was Miley Cyrus. I also had a crush on Gabrielle Union after watching Meet Dave.

7. beckling

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i was attracted to both beck and jade from victorious. (omg.... never confessed that before.) beck was actually the only person i'd ever describe as hot...... and jade was just fantastic for my feelings.

the fact that i was attracted to beck made me realize i wasn't straight, but my attraction to jade made me realize i wasn't gay. it's weird.

8. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hercules from Disney's Hercules; he was a hot hunky red head with deep blue eyes and had the body of...well, a God. Maybe even Johnny Bravo. It wasn't until I started crushing on Bobby Lashley, Chris Masters, etc. when I realized I had a thing for pecs.

[​IMG]
    "check mah pecs, hunh-ha, hunh!"