1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to meet girls?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TreeGal, Aug 8, 2017.

1. TreeGal

I'm not sure how people just randomly meet the loves of their life, but if anyone has some advice on apps to use or possible general places to go to meet people, I would love to know!

2. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Depends on the type of girl you want to meet. If you go to a club or bar you will meet girls that go to clubs and bars. I met all of the people I dated thru a mutual friend or at work. My sister and one of my cousins found success on ********* A friend of mine met his wife at a landfill, don't laugh, I am 100% serious they met at the landfill. He was working there at the time and she was dumping off yard waste. Its the cutest damn thing ever.

You kind of gotta take a little initiative and talk to girls. Find a common interest and roll with that, be it the same coffee shop or magazine . Or ask where they bought their cute shoes or skirt. Or say she has a nice motorcycle (I have no idea what your type of girl is) Either nothing will go on, or you might make a new friend even if not dating comes out of it.

#2 Shorthaul, Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2017
    lil miss hikes likes this.
  3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We can't mention app or dating site names on EC, but you've gotten some good suggestions above. In general, you'll do a lot better with in-real-life opportunities focused around common interests than you will from apps or clubs or bars.

4. Bakemono

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Clubs, women's only clubs/events

5. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you're a real TreeGal, you should be going to eco-events, maybe volunteering at the local environmental do-gooders organization. Or getting out there trimming brush or something. :wink: