1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do I even start cross-post

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Near, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Near

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Alright so I made a thread the other day when I was in a pretty bad place, however once I started writing I couldn't stop, and didn't notice which forum I'd placed it in. I've asked a moderator to move it but there's been no response yet, and I'm really desperate for advise:

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/coming-out-advice/91126-where-do-i-even-start.html

Is the original thread

An update on the current situation is that I'm going to see the guy from uni I mentioned again today, and I think he will be staying over my place again. I have no idea what to do and If I should even be talking to him. I have been thinking a lot about my feelings and I really am crushing hard on this guy, but I still care about and respect my girlfriend. I think that I need to end it with her in some way, but have no idea how to start and given the reaction that i'll get from my family if our relationship is over, I'm extremely scared to even think about it/try to justify it to myself.

Any and all advise would be appreciated, as it just seems like everything is a mess.

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, I just moved the post into the general support forum. You can post the update in your thread. I moved this here since it was a request to move a thread.