1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When'd you lose it? (Virginity)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Lucas16, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Luxord

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i have yet to do anything with a guy. so i'm a complete virgin there.. :dry:

and with a girl.. 2 childish pecks on the lips (cause we were young and we thought that was making out). :lol: it was on two different days.. so it was kinda like "i like you" *peck* next day "i like you too" *peck* :roflmao:

oh.. currently 18.

2. Bradley

I'm 24 and still a virgin, but I really only accepted my homosexuality myself a few years ago. Being shy, in the closet and in a small town doesn't give me many opportunities right now.

I almost lost it when I was a teenager (against my will), I was able to escape from that situation.

3. ahayzee

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well I still have my "virginity" card for being with men. I did, however, explore this one guy and i ended up giving him oral. It was amazing and i was instantly hooked. I just have never followed up on it. I do have a specific toy I call Miguel that does continue to simulate taking my virginity, but that is all for now, up to this point.

~ Lexi:eusa_danc

4. scooby

With a girl: I was 9 and with a friend a few months older. She initiated it. I always thought she was cute, strangely we did everything but kiss. She had no interest in "kissing a girl" and nowadays pretends I don't exist. Still waiting for that first kiss.

With a guy: Unless you count a few molestations, which I don't, then 19. Sloppy, bad experience with two virgins, neither particularly eager - he was in love with my best friend and I was a distant second choice to make her jealous, I was hoping that maybe if I had sex with him then I would feel the ways my friends said they felt about their boyfriends.

5. HantsBen

Absolouteley nothing and probably never will :frowning2:

6. vyvance

Female - 14
    Male - 22

7. Pippin

my 16th Birthday (legal age in England) with my still boyfriend! (4 yrs in june :3)

Haven't done anything with a girl yet though :/

8. Nykoru

Out Status:
    Some people
    Nada with a girl, and rather expecting it to stay that way XD
    With a guy... making out is a check, and he wanted to go all the way, but I dumped him as soon as I realized that he just wanted a chick with similar interests >.> Wonder how he'd react if I told him he was dating a trannyboy for close to a stretched-out year? Lol.