1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When'd you lose it? (Virginity)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Lucas16, Jul 9, 2011.

1. BluestBlue

Yesterday, with my long suffering boyfriend. I've had a lot of medical issues recently which meant that intercourse was near impossible and incredibly painful. Evidently the surgery went well :slight_smile:

It's nice to be functional, but it was defiantly over-rated :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. kirbycat

I'm 25, and with a guy - not yet. I was firmly in the "wait 'til marriage" during my teens. I've given up on that by now, though I'm still waiting for Mr. Right to come along.

With a girl - never, for obvious reasons. Although, if the right person and the right circumstances were to present themselves...who knows :wink:

Sad fact: I've actually kissed more gay guys than straight guys in my life. Not sure what that says about me...

3. Pinstripe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    20 with a guy. Still haven't done anything with a girl yet. I was shy as a teenager and I'm still kinda getting over that...

4. djstcktn326

(*hug*) coming your way. I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

---------- Post added 17th Jan 2012 at 03:17 PM ----------

To everyone that has gone through trauma, you are very brave for telling us. I'm very proud of all of you. :slight_smile:

#104 djstcktn326, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  5. mAOz

I am 14 and No I haven't! The furthest I've done is Kissed a girl and Kissed a guy (Pretty heavy kissing with the guy)

6. javgier

i dont like to think of when i was little as my first time cuz that wasnt willingly.... i lost my virginity when i was 14... it was safe and we had fun XD <3

7. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Also unwillingly, at 16....with a guy. (First person I ever told, didn't take it well.)<---do not feel it should count.

8. toremi

toremi Guest

I consider 3 virginity's for me -- since I am bisexual and there are many types of sex.

With a girl -- 17, my girlfriend at the time.

With a guy (top) -- 25, just last month.

With a guy (bottom) -- not yet, and not sure if it will ever happen. I am warming up to the idea but still a LONG ways off

9. thinkpink

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    With a girl: 18 and it made everything make sense!
    With a guy: Younger than I'd like to admit and I hated it!
    I'm 20 now.

10. b0i70y

With a guy: Only have done oral, unfortunately, and that was at about 10.

With a girl: 14. Terrible experience - I apparently knew what I was doing, because she had a great time, but I got bored after a while.

11. djstcktn326

Giving you a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig (*hug*). Sorry you had to go through that.

12. KrisBrooks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 14 with a guy, we only did oral.
    Not yet wit ha girl, but I look forward to that, I also look forward to the day I try anal, which seems to be in the near future!

13. outcast2005

outcast2005 Guest

I lost it at 23 with a guy in a mental health center--I had really low self-esteem--and with a girl (it was a threesome) right after my 24th birthday.
    (*hug*) to each that lost it unwillingly. I have been raped by my first and only boyfriend multiple times and I know what it's like.

14. djstcktn326

Me too. I want to find my Mr. Right.

15. GoogieHowser

GoogieHowser Guest

Guy: 32
    Girl: 21

16. LOTRgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    17 and with a guy- not the greatest memory, haha. He was using me to not feel lonely and I was using him because I was in "love" with him and emotionally needy. It was before school and we literally did it and then got ready for the day; nothing meaningful about it. I always felt a little trashy after it, but in the end, it made me stronger and who I am today. :slight_smile:

17. greeneyes

Guy = almost at 18 (depends on what you count)
    Girl = not yet
    I'm 19 =)

18. with a girl:
    technically I think the first time was when I was around 15 with my girlfriend at the time.

with a guy:
    First time I did oral was when I was around 9 or 10...
    I think I let my friend try anal on me around when I was 12 or 13
    He let me top him around a year later
    IMO though I didn't really have full on sex with him until I was 16 and we were on vacation with our parents in Hawaii and they got us our own hotel room....that was one of the greatest nights I've ever had haha everything before then was really more like experimenting, it was just a "technical" loss of virginity haha

19. josiah

With a guy I was 13 in 8th grade he was in 9th grade, we were at a wrestling tournament. We stayed in a motel room with another boy. We did it while he was asleep, he snored really loud, lucky for us. It hurt alot. He asked me to do it again in the morning when the other kid was taking a shower. I didn't want to I was still really sore, but I liked him so I let it happen cause i thought he really needed to. We kind of stayed friends but nothing ever happened with him again.

With a girl she gave me oral sex in the back seat of her dad's car in their garage when I was 15. Does that count?

20. Sunsetting

Sunsetting Guest

interesting, i never thought of this until i looked at the name of the link a few times....
    is it really "lose it" or "when was it stolen or when did you give it away"... it just seems like, unless it's stolen, we have a choice and it is intentional to give it away, and it's not so haphazard as "losing" it makes it sound.

sorry for my brain swirling round this....let the posts continue